Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

1 minute ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

https://www.wattpad.com/659896252-wendy-x-wilba-x-webber-dont-starve-love-triange-x3

I searched wilba and it had a wendy cover and said x webber so i assumed it was wendy x webber.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO-

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

https://www.wattpad.com/659896252-wendy-x-wilba-x-webber-dont-starve-love-triange-x3

Ā 

I searched wilba and it had a wendy cover and said x webber so i assumed it was wendy x webber.

Thanks for that, I just got the idea that someone should edit nomeā€™s face on the gnome on the video. Good luck noobs!

Oh yeah just an FYI they linked the youā€™ve been gnomed video

I just made a thing for @nome

Ā 

Iā€™m not a no-eyed deer,

Iā€™m not a nightmare fuel,

Iā€™m not a nugget of gold,

Iā€™m @nomeĀ and youā€™ve been nomedĀ 

Ā 

hope you enjoy

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Raspberry Shake said:

I found this a while ago:

https://www.forehead, under the impression that you had already fallen into a slumber.deviantart.brokenlink error

The two of you stayed like this for a good moment, and you felt yourself drifting off to sleep when Wes planted a quick kiss on your forehead, under the impression that you had already fallen into a slumber.

This is surely gonna be a good ship ey, everyone x wes?

Edited by __IvoCZE__

10 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

The two of you stayed like this for a good moment, and you felt yourself drifting off to sleep when Wes planted a quick kiss on your forehead, under the impression that you had already fallen into a slumber.

This is surely gonna be a good ship ey, everyone x wes?

wes x wes

1 hour ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Actually kind of surprising how similar they look.
Which was out first, no way you can tell me one didn't take inspiration.Ā 
Love it.

After some rudimentary research, A New Reign was officially released in April 2017, Grimm Troupe in October of the same year.

Those dates are pretty close, especially considering the time it takes to design and develop a DLC from the very first idea to the shippable product.Ā Carl Jung is smirking in my subconscious and I don't like it.

GET OUT OF MY GAMES, CARL!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6