Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

19 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

LOL

2yrhd8.jpg.0d3912bdd94572a256b267d0e97186fc.jpg

2yrhr3.jpg.4c6b2a5524054df4ac108ad0a9548203.jpg

SuperSpicyWendyMeme.thumb.png.eeead4fb419a7dabbfdf5e24fe70ed97.png.95319d8cf5a3083a70e1459965927fbf.png5cb65e9503c55_ShowmwtheQuote.thumb.png.0d437c5931c28230fe6f67e20c34fc16.png

Edit..

Ty @minespatch I borrowed your Wilson meme

Well, the meme is self explanatory, you can give it whatever context you want, someone in denial of Wendy's age, someone that has her as a waifu, someone that makes suggestive or nsfw art or other media about her. would you want me to explain every meme i post here for you? second, what quote do you want me to show you?

Edited by Honktaro
hit enter before finishing typing.

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Ok everybody - keep it clean or I am going to have to start locking things down.

Yes please.

This is a meme thread not a meme page- can yall stop adding unnecesarry comments everytime someone posts a meme here.

Seriously,  things have been okie-dokie for 3 years and suddently JoeW has to use the "thread will be locked" argument

Smh

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Yes please.

This is a meme thread not a meme page- can yall stop adding unnecesarry comments everytime someone posts a meme here.

Seriously,  things have been okie-dokie for 3 years and suddently JoeW has to use the "thread will be locked" argument

Smh

"friend of the guards"

• Haha 1