How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

1 hour ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Wilson was the key. Notice how Charlie makes that huge explosion, she rips all of Wilson's potential Evil power away from him.

"Maybe Wilson P. Higgsbury will use his NEW POWERS to tempt the unsuspecting" he was meant to become Maxwell, yet Charlie interrupted him.

WAIT WHAT

Is that why sher did that explosion?

HOLY SIT

2 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

WAIT WHAT

Is that why sher did that explosion?

HOLY SIT

Think about it. I mean sure it could've just knocked him out but.... That big of an explosion for something you can just hit someone for? Nah. Whoever takes the throne, becomes a god.

24 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Think about it. I mean sure it could've just knocked him out but.... That big of an explosion for something you can just hit someone for? Nah. Whoever takes the throne, becomes a god.

Interesting, this gives me an idea, in the original Don't Starve, there's a shadow Wilson that was in the menu screen waaay back, if Wilson gains some type of powers or becomes the new attacker of the night then this shadow Wilson shouldn't be forgotten.  There's plenty of things they could do with this. I'm just not exactly on the same ride as the devs..Idk...All Speculation and ideas.

download.jpg

I believe (THEORY TIME) that at the end of TtA we will be able to fight our oldest enemy, Charlie. At the end we can free her, but someone will take the throne for the time being. I believe Wilson will take control, knowing Maxwell has gone through hell and has to take care of Charlie. This leads me to believe that if A. TtA concludes the game, everyone goes home victorious (not likely) or B. (more likely) We will have to stop the beings that rule this place. "Them". 

Then again it's just theory.

8 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

I believe (THEORY TIME) that at the end of TtA we will be able to fight our oldest enemy, Charlie. At the end we can free her, but someone will take the throne for the time being. I believe Wilson will take control, knowing Maxwell has gone through hell and has to take care of Charlie. This leads me to believe that if A. TtA concludes the game, everyone goes home victorious (not likely) or B. (more likely) We will have to stop the beings that rule this place. "Them". 

Then again it's just theory.

My guess is that the absolute end goal would be to crush Their rule. How a battle like that would look, I have no idea. But I know it would be glorious.

Just now, MeingroessterFan said:

My guess is that the absolute end goal would be to crush Their rule. How a battle like that would look, I have no idea. But I know it would be glorious.

So glorious my cold Russian American eyes would shed a tear........... WHO AM I KIDDING I CRIED AT THE FINALE OF GRAVITY FALLS ;-;

Just now, Mikeadatrix said:

So glorious my cold Russian American eyes would shed a tear........... WHO AM I KIDDING I CRIED AT THE FINALE OF GRAVITY FALLS ;-;

Well who didn't? It was a pretty great ending to a pretty great show.

4 hours ago, filipsperl said:

Wilson's quote on Wooden Thing (fully assembled)- "With this I can surely pass through space and time!"

Time is irrelevant now, we may even have multiple timelines here :)

Yep... Survivor Wolfgang and Cardigan Wendy and n00b Wes all are in the same dimension as Classic Wilson and Classic Maxwell.

3 hours ago, AniMike said:

Interesting, this gives me an idea, in the original Don't Starve, there's a shadow Wilson that was in the menu screen waaay back, if Wilson gains some type of powers or becomes the new attacker of the night then this shadow Wilson shouldn't be forgotten.  There's plenty of things they could do with this. I'm just not exactly on the same ride as the devs..Idk...All Speculation and ideas.

download.jpg 

I kind of imagined Shadow Wilson being a neat skin idea for the Codex Umbra, for Maxwell, replacing how the "Shadow Workers" (?) usually look.

It could be called, "Codex Pulvis et Umbra."

• Developer
5 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Excuse my naivety, but who is Seth exactly? 

He used to work at Klei, until the fated day came when he had to return to his homeccountry, the USA...

He was a really fun guy, and the community liked him a lot. Probably also due to the fact that he interacted a lot with us.

It was a sad day when he left. I just wished he'd visit the forums again from time to time :(

2 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

He used to work at Klei, until the fated day came when he had to return to his homeccountry, the USA...

He was a really fun guy, and the community liked him a lot. Probably also due to the fact that he interacted a lot with us.

It was a sad day when he left. I just wished he'd visit the forums again from time to time :(

Aww, I wish I could've known him. :(

Archived