How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

Yes, although if the title was changed, then the discussion board would eventually be packed full of posts to the tune of

"I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET THE TRAGIC TORCH FOREVER BUT IT WON'T DROP

EEEERRRGHHH HOW DO I UNLOCK TRAGIC TORCH

TT PLZ"

so on and so forth.

1 minute ago, Silentdarkness1 said:

Yes, although if the title was changed, then the discussion board would eventually be packed full of posts to the tune of

TT PLZ"

so on and so forth.

people could do that for any skin, what they might complain about is not finding it on the market, but if they're interested enough, they would ask someone who has it, which then would lead them here.

3 minutes ago, filipsperl said:

My sanity may be low, but the thing that bothers me is how the last panel of the comic is shaped. Looks like there's a perfect gap for a nice, final, round panel which sums it all up, but it probably interprets the shape of the florid postern...

I know it's the end of the puzzle, but...

Exactly...It feels like if they just put the dlc title (even though we all know it's through the ages) and the season it releases would be enough for me....

1 minute ago, Silentdarkness1 said:

TT PLZ"

so on and so forth.

I mean,

The whole point of Loyal skins is that only a select few would recieve them. I think that by now they should stop handing out free torches and make it unique rather then have everyone get it, because then whats the difference between Loyal and Elegant?

1 minute ago, SuperPsiPower said:

I mean,

The whole point of Loyal skins is that only a select few would recieve them. I think that by now they should stop handing out free torches and make it unique rather then have everyone get it, because then whats the difference between Loyal and Elegant?

heck it would be loyal = common

Im totally with you. This new thread name annoyed me a bit, but decided not to say anything, because this without this thread I won't even find out that there is a "cyclum" word hidden in DST launch trailer ;_:

I in part agree with what was said, I'd leave it up for today but then just let people who go to cyclum just see the whole comic. I went through this with you guys trying **** trying to figure stuff out and theorized with my friends, I think the ability to get the torch should be taken down soonish. I feel like people who would have wanted to do the puzzle would have already.

16 hours ago, guywithgreenshades said:
  Hide contents

If Charlie could free Wilson, why didn't she free Maxwell earlier?

Why would she? Maxwell was the one that pulled her into this world and turned her over to the darkness. Who wouldn't be pissed after your friend keeps shadow secrets from you, then said secrets practically kill you? 

Doing nothing while Maxwell was suffering was her version of vengeance.

1 hour ago, filipsperl said:

I'm subbed to the Klei YT channel, so I've watched the video and was like, let's see what our researchers on forums have found :)

I was reading over the old Maxwell puzzles and saw someone comment "Should we start to fill out the Cyclum puzzle as it's being solved?" and I rushed over here as fast as I could foR THOSE DANK PUZZLE MEMES

I still feel like we are missing something. Some people are annoyed how Maxwell just shrugs off the whole "Didn't you die?" thing, and I feel like there is something pertaining to this that we are missing. Has Klei officially told us that we are done?

I just feel that we were so happy about seeing the end of the comic that we may missed something in the middle.

2 minutes ago, TimothyCarter said:

Also, do we know the reason that the chest and crockpot were disappearing?

Not really, but I think it was for us to notice that something could've changed in the picture

9 minutes ago, TimothyCarter said:

Also, do we know the reason that the chest and crockpot were disappearing?

I really think it's a mistake.
Wait, did they dissapeared on the same panel they was before or it was like "panel 2: there is a chest, panel 3: there is no chest"?

Trade Inn guy decided to steal it, simple.

9 minutes ago, Maslak said:

I really think it's a mistake.
Wait, did they dissapeared on the same panel they was before or it was like "panel 2: there is a chest, panel 3: there is no chest"?

Trade Inn guy decided to steal it, simple.

These are the two days' pictures to answer your question.

day7_3.png

day8_3.png

Also, what do you mean by trade-in guy decided to steal them. Does he have them now in his shop or something?

2 minutes ago, TimothyCarter said:

These are the two days' pictures to answer your question.

day7_3.png

day8_3.png

It could be a clue for something?, I mean, looks like there are no more puzzles but the most insignificant details are very important with the obsessive mind of klei

If I had to guess, I'd say that the chest disappears because Charlie was interfering with the diagram inside it- twisting it so that when Maxwell found it and helped build it, she would be able to hotwire it for her own means. This would explain why the juryrigged portal is of wilsons design before this update, and why it changed when the timeline was interfered with by Charlie.

1 minute ago, unkoun said:

If I had to guess, I'd say that the chest disappears because Charlie was interfering with the diagram inside it- twisting it so that when Maxwell found it and helped build it, she would be able to hotwire it for her own means. This would explain why the juryrigged portal is of wilsons design before this update, and why it changed when the timeline was interfered with by Charlie.

Good idea, but what about the Crock Pot?

33 minutes ago, TimothyCarter said:

Also, what do you mean by trade-in guy decided to steal them. Does he have them now in his shop or something?

It's just a very bad joke. Sorry, usualy my jokes suck, but sometimes there is a storm of laughts. In real life it's the same :)

So stuff disappeared on the same panel, now I understand why are you confused.

Archived