How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

49 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

He used to work at Klei, until the fated day came when he had to return to his homeccountry, the USA...

He was a really fun guy, and the community liked him a lot. Probably also due to the fact that he interacted a lot with us.

It was a sad day when he left. I just wished he'd visit the forums again from time to time :(

We'll forever remember him thanks to the potato cup. I will at least, as I have no other memory from him.

21 hours ago, WildWesternWilson said:

HOLY SIT, BATMAN! 

That couch looks mighty nice. 

I love how you ignored the "sher" part.

50 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

I only really tuned in to the forums a month or so after I bought the game and lurked there for a bit longer, so I don't exactly know who he is, just his name. 

Wait, you're only here for a month? Huh, I always assumed you were here for a lot longer.

1 hour ago, AnonymousKoala said:

We'll forever remember him thanks to the potato cup. I will at least, as I have no other memory from him.

I love how you ignored the "sher" part.

Wait, you're only here for a month? Huh, I always assumed you were here for a lot longer.

No a month or so after I bought the game in September.

Klei just posted the video on twitter! Could this mean a update soon... They also removed the video and re uploaded it. I think the music sounds different but that could just be me. Other than that the video seems to be the same.

35 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

Klei just posted the video on twitter! Could this mean a update soon... They also removed the video and re uploaded it. I think the music sounds different but that could just be me. Other than that the video seems to be the same.

I take it that they will announce the release date for TtA pretty soon. Here's hoping mid summer.

1 minute ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Not liking the new music in the reuploaded video. Old music fit much better, I wish they kept the original video up. 

Why was it changed?

We shall ask during the next devcast stream!

20 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

I take it that they will announce the release date for TtA pretty soon. Here's hoping mid summer.

(mid summer is klei terms for spring of 2017)

6 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Not liking the new music in the reuploaded video. Old music fit much better, I wish they kept the original video up. 

Why was it changed?

Same, I was hoping someone had the old one downloaded.

1 hour ago, AquaAtia said:

Does anyone have the old one downloaded or uploaded? I like the music in the previous version more than this one. 

I have it! :D

Just give me your e-mail :3

(And yes... I liked the previous one too ;---;)

Omg. omgomg, I haven't been on these forums for ages, I just saw the youtube video go live from Klei

Just- check this topic I made years ago

^ (Also WOW this site is so new and fancy now, I can't believe that thing just popped up there) ^

These new teaser stuffs are so mind blowingly close thematically to what I've imagined that old mod like. The stairs in the trailer, the marble, and roses and thorns and the royalness I mean, it's NO surprise really the mod was thematically inspired by DS anyway, but, I don't know, I don't know what to think or even say this is just too cool!

YES KLEI THANKS, for just doing whatever you felt like that happened to be just what I wanted to see more of from Don't Starve~ Thaaaanksss~

3 minutes ago, DarkReaper115 said:

Can we still get the torch skin?

The only way to find out is to try it.

I'm guessing most of people watching this thread already have it thus are able to answer only the question if it was possible to get it in the past, not if it is still possible in the present or if it will be possible in the future.

Archived