How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

I can't get the last puzzle to work. I have clicked the roses in the correct order dozens of times now. Refresh browser. Clear cache. I have tried everything.

Anyone else experienced this and managed?

@Klarum, try using different browsers maybe. You could also access the cyclum page through stream. The puzzle link can be found in the main menu. Try and solve it there too if other browsers don't work.

With clicking the Roses, you mean the hEIR part correct? Step 7 in OP? 

Spoiler

puzzlestep3.thumb.jpg.f1b8e094b91fa33c7e

Be sure to follow the numbers and click the roses in the correct order from 1 to 4.

Hey @jesflo13,welcome to the forums. This is a copy paste of the same suggestion I made to another player stuck on the same thing.

The next step is for you to double click all 12 flowers in the comic, including the Maxwell's rose in the last panel. You just have to click it a few times if it doesn't work. There is no visual representation of you clicking anything, and the page would only reload with new piece if you do it right.

Double Click Circled Flowers Visual Guide

Cycle through all the flowers double-triple clicking them and repeating the process a few times. I think the clickboxes of the flowers are a little too small so not every click may not get registered correctly. Just gotta keep trying. If after a while it still doesn't work, try different browsers or clear your browser's cache.

Good luck, cheers.

I've looked through the puzzle (way too late to have unlocked anything; I'm always late to these things!) and even with the walk-through I can't see how people got some of these solutions. Is everything hidden in ASCII files? Like the first word in the trees, for example, or is that just very cunningly disguised in the artwork? I'd like to have at least a small chance of solving the next one that comes along, so thanks in advance for any tips :D

51 minutes ago, Fledge said:

I've looked through the puzzle (way too late to have unlocked anything; I'm always late to these things!) and even with the walk-through I can't see how people got some of these solutions. Is everything hidden in ASCII files? Like the first word in the trees, for example, or is that just very cunningly disguised in the artwork? I'd like to have at least a small chance of solving the next one that comes along, so thanks in advance for any tips :D

written in the Ascii, hidden in the source code, encrypted in Latin... these are the fundamentals of Klei puzzles... but They also added another ingredient into the concoction...

( ͡JA ͜ʖ ͡VE) Dev/Admin shenanigans...

3 hours ago, Gigibyte said:

Great. Now we just have to wait months for the update, or if there even is one

Every 6 months Klei drags us from our boring lives and allows us to see how our favorite rag tag gang of misfits fight for their lives. Oh what fun.

Archived