All Released Skins (as of now)

4 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

The likelihood of redeeming the Shipwrecked CD Key for the Pirate Birdcage skin looks to be quite high now.  A new code redemption background and string was added in tonight's patch:

Reveal hidden contents

thankyou_shipwrecked.png

THANKS_POPUP_SWR = "Thank you for buying the ShipWrecked DLC",

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes

• Like 7

Just now, WishIHadAFridge said:

This might be nothing, but I got 3 skin drops yesterday, and I wasn't even playing that long... Increased the amount that drops for Christams? I doubt it, but I was wondering

That happened to me a few weeks ago. I'm sure it was just a bit of luck that you got 3 so quickly.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

The likelihood of redeeming the Shipwrecked CD Key for the Pirate Birdcage skin looks to be quite high now.  A new code redemption background and string was added in tonight's patch:

Hide contents

thankyou_shipwrecked.png

THANKS_POPUP_SWR = "Thank you for buying the ShipWrecked DLC",

315de386c9177f3ef31f34f078cf3bc79e3d56be.jpg

Edited by l96735063
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Are you sure? When my base was torched, they very much did.

Just tested it, put fire on things very close to it, nothing happened. It can't even be set on fire directly.

Also, fun fact: apparently tools like traps, fishing rods, and nets can't burn either.

Edited by Mudley

10 minutes ago, Mudley said:

Just tested it, put fire on things very close to it, nothing happened. It can't even be set on fire directly.

Also, fun fact: apparently tools like traps, fishing rods, and nets can't burn either.

Whoa,  that's interesting, thanks. I typically try to prevent fires, so the burning base dates back to a long time before, maybe there was some nerf of this mechanic. This information is very helpful.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Ah man, why are the best skins you guys release always event skins that will disappear? ;-;

That's just typical. It was the same way with the Hallowed Nights sets - I can't forget Krampus!Maxwell, rook!WX and batilisk!Webber... The sets were so cute. I'm curious how these will work, that is - can females use the coat? And males - the dress? Can we equip own heads with them?

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Ah man, why are the best skins you guys release always event skins that will disappear? ;-;

But isn't the reason they are the best, because you cannot keep them? /rhetorical

The things you cannot have seem to be the most beautiful. ;'(

• Like 6