All Released Skins (as of now)

2 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

I don't think there will be that much added to the beta, I should say. Wasn't the content we just got described as a "preview" of what's coming to the main game this week? I'm assuming the holiday skins are part of that update.

I think they will start dropping after Thursday. Otherwise - since they don't drop on the beta branch - people would be at a disadvantage if they opened their boxes.

• Like 2

PSA: THE PIRATE BIRDCAGE IS NOW AVAILABLE TO REDEEM WITH YOUR SW KEY! Michi I am gonna knock you and your ninjas out

Pirate Birdcage.png

NOTE ADDED BY JOEW - This is not supposed to be in the game right now, it is advised that you wait to redeem until it is ready on the LIVE version of the game. 

Edited by JoeW
added note
  • Like 19

Don't redeem it if you aren't on the beta.

Game will crash, and you will get a blank thingy on the Steam inventory.

Oops.

Well, if anybody commits the same mistake, don't worry, you got it. It will appear later. Probably.

You can only use it on the beta branch, as of now.

Edited by DarkXero
  • Like 11

weird I am in the beta and I used my SW cd key, it showed me I got the birdcage but this is my steam inventory it is invisible, yet, in the game inventory it is there, I will assume it is just a little bug

Edited by halfrose
BIRDAGE???

3 minutes ago, halfrose said:

weird I am in the beta and I used my SW cd key, it showed me I got the birdcage but this is my steam inventory it is invisible, yet, in the game inventory it is there, I will assume it is just a little bug

Look for an invisible icon item, I suspect it might be that.

Spoiler

VpeMaFP.png

Edited by CarlZalph
Added image.
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Seems to me more like people are just messing with incomplete content. Considering it only works on Beta.

No, it kinda feels like Klei just slipped up and accidentally enabled the skin earlier then intended. Or just went and enabled it forgetting that it's assets aren't in the main branch yet.

• Like 1

• Developer
Just now, Sinister_Fang said:

No, it kinda feels like Klei just slipped up and accidentally enabled the skin earlier then intended

What? We would never make a rookie mistake like that.

(That's totally what I did, enabled the codes before they were ready in steam or live branch)

• Like 24

• Developer
1 hour ago, DarkXero said:

Game will crash

If you've got a callstack/log with that crash, I'd like to see it. The expected result is that you get a blank "Thingamabob" item.

You are correct though. You will have the correct item in your inventory once it is available.

• Like 4

• Developer
1 minute ago, SrJardel said:

There will be something to redeem with the SW key?

Do I need to rush when it is ready or will it be always available to redeem? You know, I already lost stuff by not staying tunned, so...

The RoG one will be available forever, and so will the SW one, as far as we know :)

• Like 6