All Released Skins (as of now)

31 minutes ago, 364266_1452783569 said:

Even if those rose skins come, I hate the fact that I have to get lucky or pay someone on the marketplace $20+ or something.  
Wish I could just buy it as DLC (even if it's droppable)

Well, if you're willing to buy it, then just wait. As more of the skins enter the market, the cheaper they'll get.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, 364266_1452783569 said:

Even if those rose skins come, I hate the fact that I have to get lucky or pay someone on the marketplace $20+ or something.  
Wish I could just buy it as DLC (even if it's droppable)

There is only 1 head skin at that price and others are HALF and much less than that. Lot of them are just few cents. 

PLZ stop exaggerating 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, t0panka said:

There is only 1 head skin at that price and others are HALF and much less than that. Lot of them are just few cents. 

PLZ stop exaggerating 

Well I wouldn't be surprised if the rose skins would be that expensive for some time after their release.

• Like 2

Just now, Michi01 said:

Well I wouldn't be surprised if the rose skins would be that expensive for some time after their release.

Of course they will. There will be lets say 3-4 heads of Wendy Rose dropped from game and there are 3482957230948320 players that want them. Of course she will cost 50$ first week. But I guess you don't need them first week they drop or do you? If you do you need to pay more obviously. After a month it will drop like all did. 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, t0panka said:

Of course they will. There will be lets say 3-4 heads of Wendy Rose dropped from game and there are 3482957230948320 players that want them. Of course she will cost 50$ first week. But I guess you don't need them first week they drop or do you? If you do you need to pay more obviously. After a month it will drop like all did. 

Honestly, I use the trade inn with all 9 pieces of the puzzle, and summon the rose collection with them.

What might the nine pieces of the puzzle be?

Spoiler

pleated_shirt.png

• Like 12

On 11/24/2016 at 4:06 AM, Sinister_Fang said:

@minespatch just got one a few days ago (congratulations btw).

Eyyy, yup. Big thanks to Joe.

On 11/25/2016 at 6:04 PM, GiddyGuy said:

I know, I know. Gotta add that to my Wilson emotion set once I get my laptop back.:wilson_ecstatic:

On 11/27/2016 at 1:59 AM, l96735063 said:

7714112a2834349bca2a37aec0ea15ce36d3bea3.jpg

They look like they just got arrested. :wilson_sneaky:

• Like 7

10 hours ago, t0panka said:

PLZ stop exaggerating 

Not exaggerating, the price starts high and decreases as more come on the market.  
There will be people buying them at first too so they will take a while for the price to go down, by then I have uninstalled and am playing another game.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 364266_1452783569 said:

Not exaggerating, the price starts high and decreases as more come on the market.  
There will be people buying them at first too so they will take a while for the price to go down, by then I have uninstalled and am playing another game.

Then the chances are you'll have moved onto another game before we even get the rose collection. So there's not much point to complaining about something that will potentially have high prices for something that may or may not come at an unknown point in time.

Edited by Sinister_Fang
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Wolfa1 said:

Gosh I've opened so many boxes! Do I have to have played a certain amount of time, or..?

I was wondering if they could also be purchased.

They can be bought on the market. All but loyal and event ones.

It's luck-based. I keep getting pink shirts this week. And last week. And... you see the pattern.

Edited by Arlesienne
  • Like 1

I changed the name of the thread from

All Revealed Clothes

to

All Released Skins

All Released Skins and Skin Rewards

ALL RELEASED SKINS

since some of us noticed how...suggestive the last name was. I set up a poll for you guys to express your opinions on how you like the name change.

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 4

On 11/28/2016 at 0:05 AM, jantonio said:

You know what will sell this game? :>

where did you find these images? a friend of mine found a portrait of webber in the rose skins and I'm wondering where she DID find them (she claims on tumblr)

Just now, Wolfa1 said:

where did you find these images? a friend of mine found a portrait of webber in the rose skins and I'm wondering where she DID find them (she claims on tumblr)

@l96735063 found the images, not jantonio, he just quoted l96. l96 is a Tencent DST player, which is where the rose skins are exclusive to at the moment. There's a bit more info on them on the main page.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfa1 said:

And the only person engaging in - awful - art of rose!Webber is me. Can I see the fanart your friend found? I don't have Tumblr, so it couldn't have been posted with my knowledge.