All Released Skins (as of now)

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

I misunderstood that post of yours then, sorry : P

Eh no problem, that was the intent behind it at least. It probably wasn't worded very well.

Anyway, back to skins!

I'd think the twitch skin thing would be just for giving out regular tier skins. It doesn't have a special background, and only a special string. So that's my logic behind it at least.

• Like 11

• Developer
10 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

If the loyalty gift is given to those klei game fans
Then maybe invisible inc, Mark of the Ninja, Oxygen Not Included will have the corresponding loyalty to the skin it?
This is not joking

Oxygen Not Included and Hot Lava probably will have Loyal skins of their own. Not sure about Invisible, Inc. or Mark of the Ninja, but it'd be awesome if other Klei games got Loyal skins as well :)

• Like 5

I honestly doubt there'll be a skin just for watching the stream at this point. After two and a half years of RwP, a skin gift for watching some random stream for no reason in particular? I don't think so. And I can imagine how lots of people would get annoyed if they were given out. It's probably just an idea that was around at some point and simply never got removed from the files. There are plenty of examples of ideas that were never fully implemented but did appear mentioned in the files.

But let's not lose our sense of what's truly important: the great taste of Charleston Chew! @Chris1488 hasn't changed the thread title in over a day. And skins incoming, most likely today! (that's tomorrow for you if you live in the past, or anytime you want if you have a working time machine)

• Like 7

What if we're all thinking about this the wrong way and it actually isn't some rare skin you get from watching the twitch stream, but it's like an extra gift that works as the same ones you get in-game. So you basically get 5 skin gift boxes a week if you watched the stream. I mean, it's just an idea of how it could be implemented. I don't think they have any plans to give away a free pleated shirt random skin any time soon, but it's fun to think of the possibilities of how this could work.

• Like 8

On 9/12/2016 at 8:58 PM, Chris1488 said:

What's New? (Complete...?)

Spiffy

Spiffy_Holiday_Green Santa Hat.pngSpiffy_Holiday_Holly Wreath.pngSpiffy_Holiday_Ribbon Wreath.png

Distinguished

Distinguished_Holiday_Birdcage.png

Elegant

Elegant_Critter_Snow Broodling.pngElegant_Critter_Snow Ewelet.pngElegant_Critter_Snow Glomglom.pngElegant_Critter_Snow Kittykit.pngElegant_Critter_Snow Vargling.png

Event

Event_Holiday_Jingly Top Hat.pngEvent_Holiday_Plum Pudding.pngEvent_Holiday_Chest.pngEvent_Holiday_Yuletide Coat.pngEvent_Holiday_Yuletide Dress.png

Loyal

Loyal_Birdcage_Pirate Resized.png

• How to Obtain
  Hide contents

Loyal_Birdcage_Pirate Resized.png Redeem your Shipwrecked CD key for Don't Starve.

NOTE: DO NOT REDEEM RIGHT NOW. WAIT UNTIL IT'S ADDED TO THE MAIN BRANCH.

Hype-quoting this as the poster just updated it few pages behind instead of putting it here :D

Preparing my cents for that spiffy  green hat :D

• Like 7

• Developer
9 minutes ago, Lokoluna said:

Are there any character specific only outfits besides the heads? I want to buy some cosmetics for my custom character and just the other characters.. But i don't want to buy them if they're character specific.

Nope, only the heads are character specific :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lokoluna said:

Are there any character specific only outfits besides the heads? I want to buy some cosmetics for my custom character and just the other characters.. But i don't want to buy them if they're character specific.

All other cosmetics besides the "heads" can be used by any character and they're unisex, so you can put Maxwell in high heels and give Wendy chest hair.

Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 1.49.43 PM.png

New canvas.png

• Like 11

8 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

How would they verify whether someone watched the stream? Maybe a perk for following? But even that seems hard to manage.

I have no idea if the current system would work with it, but I have a simple idea. Sometime during the stream they show a code for a skin. The code can only be redeemed once per person, but isn't invalid for everyone else once it's used. The code could stay active for maybe 24 hours.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I have no idea if the current system would work with it, but I have a simple idea. Sometime during the stream they show a code for a skin. The code can only be redeemed once per person, but isn't invalid for everyone else once it's used. The code could stay active for maybe 24 hours.

Not a bad idea, but people could share this code immediately, so that everyone who sees that in the forum would be able to redeem it, not depending on if they watched stream or not.

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

possible idea, but I think the code would be available for way less time, like 15-60 minutes.

Another way which i'm not sure if its possible, is they make a temporary server that you attempt to connect to but you don't actually join it, it just takes note of the poeple that tried to join it, and klei would track those users, and gift the people who did