All Released Skins (as of now)

2 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

Oh f ** k, why am I so anxious to buy klei store Beefalo Plush and Winter Hat Pink
If I do not buy these, I can buy a blue puppy,mother f**k
I really want to go back a few days ago to my own boxing!

pretty sure it will be like 10-30 US dollars just wondering if these things can be obtained right now or not

11 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Maybe not yet. I mean, they'd tell us if there were new ways to obtain stuff like they did with the minimonument.

I think. No, I guess.

Is it possible that these new skins will be released after some time? A few days, maybe? Because, even if these are in the game's files, they weren't mentioned at all in the update announcement. (Not as if anything had been mentioned there.)

• Like 2

Just now, fimmatek said:

Is it possible that these new skins will be released after some time? A few days, maybe? Because, even if these are in the game's files, they weren't mentioned at all in the update announcement. (Not as if anything had been mentioned there.)

Exactly. I suggest we wait.

• Like 2

Just now, WishIHadAFridge said:

I got soooooooooooooo hyped when I saw Loyal + Pirate...

But, Loyal is something different than Proof o' Purchase,  right?

Proof of purchase means you get a code if you buy a plushie from the Klei shop, or perhaps some clothing (real clothing). Loyal items are for doing something special, often within a time limit, like the bottomless pit given to betatesters, the Tragic Torch won by solving the Cyclum puzzle in time, or the minimonument you still get by using your RoG code in DST.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ashkain said:

I wonder what skins will be time gated like the halloween costumes, and if so, if they'll have a higher drop rate like they did for halloween.

Likely, I believe the Halloween skins had the tag "Event" as well.

EDIT - Actually that might have only been the costumes. Huh.

Edited by Zeklo

1 minute ago, Ashkain said:

Nah, not those, I meant like the Top Hat skins and animal costumes. They were elegant rarity but dropped way often from what I heard.

Yeah, I just edited my post. They had the tag "Costume", but normal rarities.

• Like 1