All Released Skins (as of now)

• Developer
1 hour ago, hkhm said:

here you go! took me a while, the beefalos kept toppling over every time i tried to snap a pic.

Needs more plushies, don't think you could COMPLETELY bury yourself under those yet. Corey, get to work! :) 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, nome said:

Needs more plushies, don't think you could COMPLETELY bury yourself under those yet. Corey, get to work! :) 

i need a plush gobbler & a plush slurper.

and as many beefalos as possible. i want a whole herd roaming over my quilted savanna.

( i also really want a plush beefalo poop :3 )

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

@hkhm I'm really surprised you haven't gotten a plushie related title yet, especially seeing as one of the devs knows you for being a heavy DS plushie collector.

this is not happening anymore imo. It was fun back in the days tho :/

@hkhm could we get some in game pics plz? Thank you!

Edited by t0panka
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Pyr0mrcow said:

By the way, any news on the Bee Spear? Or did I miss something...

We just gotta bee patient.

Okay how many times has this been posted the last month?

Jokes aside, i dont think we have any news yet. But, it might come in this next update. (Hopefully.)

• Like 5

14 hours ago, t0panka said:

i didnt see any new titles yet and there are lot of crazy people around which could get one

Damn, I want one. (Though I haven't been active since my laptop is down...)

Bee spear? Now that sounds intriguing. I wish we could get skins for defeating certain monsters. (Like, you get a skin is sorta like a special blueprint for beating certain mobs.)

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Damn, I want one. (Though I haven't been active since my laptop is down...)

Bee spear? Now that sounds intriguing. I wish we could get skins for defeating certain monsters. (Like, you get a skin is sorta like a special blueprint for beating certain mobs.)

Yes. That would be brilliant.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

I'd rather just get something actually useful instead of a skin like that. Imagine if the funcaps were just a reskinned top hat. They wouldn't be very interesting now would they?

• Like 5

Just now, Sinister_Fang said:

I'd rather just get something actually useful instead of a skin like that. Imagine if the funcaps were just a reskinned top hat. They wouldn't be very interesting now would they?

In comparison to what we have now, no, but from a perspective of these coming out without any prior knowledge then they would make for some awesome skins.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zeklo said:

In comparison to what we have now, no, but from a perspective of these coming out without any prior knowledge then they would make for some awesome skins.

I'm just saying that adding in an item that's just a reskin of an already existing item seems boring. All other trophies from bosses have their own uses and special perks. I was a bit dissapointed when I saw the bee spear was just a normal skin. It could have been so much more if it was an actual item.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

The new skins are trickling onto the market.

QNbDaSo.png

I really wish steam would cap how much a person can charge for this crap cause uhhh $157 is a bit obviously ridiculous (I mean obviously no one will buy it but I'm wholly against inflated prices in the first place.

• Like 6