All Released Skins (as of now)

34 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

while they are cheated, only I would be able to see them, and I only do it for the purpose to uploading them to wiki. t0panka is always butt hurt, even when i used different characters. If he doesn't wanna see new skins getting revealed, then idk why he's even on this post

- you and anyone who can cheat them in game can see them. You are not the only one

- it is Klei job to fix this but if there is a way to do this then this is the system we are living in .. i dont mind and i will look at them too and i never said anything against you or sinister so i really dont know why are you both offended because those "default" Wilson cropped pics are not enough for me? What?

- i only wrote about what changed since you start posting these. I never said it is your fault - you just found hole in the system and that is ok. But no one cares to post their real pics anymore that much and now even people get angry because i asked someone else for real pics because they already own that item? What?

- i want to see new skins revealed from people that have lucky drops or people who spend lot of money on market to get those new items. This is why i am/was here. But you are here only 5s after new skins to post pics and then you are gone and now to defend your pics? :D

2 hours ago, Aquaterion said:

while they are cheated, only I would be able to see them, and I only do it for the purpose to uploading them to wiki. t0panka is always butt hurt, even when i used different characters. If he doesn't wanna see new skins getting revealed, then idk why he's even on this post

Yeah....

(Let's drop this. Please.)

Edited by Mikeadatrix
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

... you know I never thought of the head skins that way. Thanks for instilling this concept in my mind.

I'm not sure if I'd find the idea of bodyless player skins adorable or horrifying. Just the idea of characters bouncing their head place to place. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 6

• Developer
6 hours ago, Rapikol said:

Wish they would add Dangling Depth Dweller spider skin for the Webber, maybe acquirable by buying the plushie?

But that'd break the trend of every character getting the same set of skins... or maybe the other characters could get spider skins too?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

But that'd break the trend of every character getting the same set of skins... or maybe the other characters could get spider skins too?

Or maybe every character could get a special skin. I've heard of Wilson's "mad scientist" skin conception, for example. It would be great if we had such skins! :)

• Like 2