Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Recommended Posts

t0panka    1607
34 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

while they are cheated, only I would be able to see them, and I only do it for the purpose to uploading them to wiki. t0panka is always butt hurt, even when i used different characters. If he doesn't wanna see new skins getting revealed, then idk why he's even on this post

- you and anyone who can cheat them in game can see them. You are not the only one

- it is Klei job to fix this but if there is a way to do this then this is the system we are living in .. i dont mind and i will look at them too and i never said anything against you or sinister so i really dont know why are you both offended because those "default" Wilson cropped pics are not enough for me? What?

- i only wrote about what changed since you start posting these. I never said it is your fault - you just found hole in the system and that is ok. But no one cares to post their real pics anymore that much and now even people get angry because i asked someone else for real pics because they already own that item? What?

- i want to see new skins revealed from people that have lucky drops or people who spend lot of money on market to get those new items. This is why i am/was here. But you are here only 5s after new skins to post pics and then you are gone and now to defend your pics? :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikeadatrix    2045
2 hours ago, Aquaterion said:

while they are cheated, only I would be able to see them, and I only do it for the purpose to uploading them to wiki. t0panka is always butt hurt, even when i used different characters. If he doesn't wanna see new skins getting revealed, then idk why he's even on this post

........

Yeah....

(Let's drop this. Please.)

Edited by Mikeadatrix
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    20744
6 hours ago, Rapikol said:

Wish they would add Dangling Depth Dweller spider skin for the Webber, maybe acquirable by buying the plushie?

But that'd break the trend of every character getting the same set of skins... or maybe the other characters could get spider skins too?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fimmatek    4128
6 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

But that'd break the trend of every character getting the same set of skins... or maybe the other characters could get spider skins too?

Or maybe every character could get a special skin. I've heard of Wilson's "mad scientist" skin conception, for example. It would be great if we had such skins! :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    20744
1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

Or maybe every character could get a special skin. I've heard of Wilson's "mad scientist" skin conception, for example. It would be great if we had such skins! :)

I honestly thought that'd be used as his Halloween skin :p

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeklo    18277
1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I honestly thought that'd be used as his Halloween skin :p

I was thinking the invisible man would be his Halloween skin.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    20744
5 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

do they both give you codes for the winter hat?

I think the pink one gives you a pink code and the black one a black code :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
l96735063    571
Damn, I have to spend nearly 43 dollars to get Mandrake plush, and purchasing the store actually did not Winter Hat Replica Pink and Winter Hat Replica Gray

火狐截图_2016-11-08T01-45-15.858Z.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now