All Released Skins (as of now)

1 minute ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Geez... it's the same thing... No need to be a nuisance... 

Can you maybe respect my opinion like i do yours? When i play I wont be looking at those cropped images and i don't like Wilson at all. If those cheated images are ok for you it doesn't mean its ok for everyone ... "geeez"

1 hour ago, t0panka said:

Can you maybe respect my opinion like i do yours? When i play I wont be looking at those cropped images and i don't like Wilson at all. If those cheated images are ok for you it doesn't mean its ok for everyone ... "geeez"

Cropped images with Wilson wearing the skin is pretty much the standard for displaying skins. It would take forever to show off every single skin on each individual character. Seems like it'd be an awful lot of work for something so small.

And again, cheated or not, the skin is going to look exactly the same. I don't like illegitimately obtained stuff like this as well, but it serves the purpose of displaying the skin (assuming it's was illegitimately obtained. I don't see proof one way or the other about it being legitimately or illegitimately obtained). And originally you only asked to see the skin. That was it. So for the love of potato cups, can we please just drop this?

• Like 9

@Sinister_Fang dude i asked that user which ACTUALLY has those items to make full in game screenshots in real world playing real game using his/her real backpack. This had nothing to do with you. I can see this cropped images on wiki and i didn't ask anyone else to make anything and not every item on every character lol. I guess you made those screenshots on wiki? DUDE they are cool and i am looking at them and sharing them with everyone when you (or someone if not you) make them but since some people already have those skins i wanted to see real screenshots. As you can see on those pictures not everyone likes Wilson. He is default just because he is default character from DS, videos, art, etc. He is not even close to being default in DST imo

Since this cheating pictures start to happen noone cares or bothers to post screenshots of their skins because someone will post every single new skin even before they start to drop. This just killed little bit of surprise and excitement of these new skins IMO. I said this before but seems like people here don't mind so looks like this is how it is. I still can ask users that paid 3290432$ for actual plushie with skin code to post screenshots right?

Remember when we get GOH and for 2-3weeks noone had, saw or even know how Wigi looks with GOH skin? I miss those times. Noone knew how skins look before someone posted screenshots. People went trough other friends inventories (i did too) to look for new items. This was exciting!

These days its just:

"YAY we have new skins" 

"those will be expensiveeeee"

"enter char name - looks cool i will get it in a year"

BAM all pictures of skins

"where is _enter name of skin concept_?"

"i got 4 commons this week YAY"

Also we still dont have any clue how those other loyals work and if they even exist and since shipping costs like for box of rocks for EU people i want to buy them all at once. Otherwise i wouldnt bother to ask because i feel that noone cares here

+ there is no forum place for these store items? Noone posting pictures of their new plushies? When chester released i saw him everywhere, IDK what happend

Edited by t0panka
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, t0panka said:

there is no forum place for these store items? Noone posting pictures of their new plushies? When chester released i saw him everywhere, IDK what happend

i put a photo of all my ds plushies on my profile page... the mandrake and glommer are front and center. i did not realize that anyone would want to see photos of my plushies in a big pile on my bed.

ds_plush.jpg

Edited by hkhm
  • Like 15

2 minutes ago, hkhm said:

i put a photo of all my ds plushies on my profile page... the mandrake and glommer are front and center. i did not realize that anyone would want to see photos of my plushies in a big pile on my bed.

ds_plush.jpg

OH MY GOOOOOD!!!!! SO MUCH DS LOVE!!!

EDIT: this is awesome and crazy!!! i didn't even know there are so many beefalos

Edited by t0panka
  • Like 4

• Developer
11 minutes ago, hkhm said:

ALL THOSE AWESOME PLUSHIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

• Like 3

2 hours ago, t0panka said:

Whoa dude. Whoa.

. . .

It's still the same.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Cropped images with Wilson wearing the skin is pretty much the standard for displaying skins. It would take forever to show off every single skin on each individual character. Seems like it'd be an awful lot of work for something so small.

And again, cheated or not, the skin is going to look exactly the same. I don't like illegitimately obtained stuff like this as well, but it serves the purpose of displaying the skin (assuming it's was illegitimately obtained. I don't see proof one way or the other about it being legitimately or illegitimately obtained). And originally you only asked to see the skin. That was it. So for the love of potato cups, can we please just drop this?

while they are cheated, only I would be able to see them, and I only do it for the purpose to uploading them to wiki. t0panka is always butt hurt, even when i used different characters. If he doesn't wanna see new skins getting revealed, then idk why he's even on this post

• Like 5