All Released Skins (as of now)

3 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Gotta go and sell that only one GoH i have!
(Only sell prices are so high, no one buys it, right?)

Yeah, if someone puts a virtual thingy for such a price, it's clearly not for normal sales. Sellers should watch the buy orders and arranged for prices reasonably close if they want to sell their skins, because the system automatically picks the cheapest item.

What's odd is that the usually not-too-coveted Woodie GoH is now right after Catcoon Carryall. Before Floppy Strawhat and the-like.

Edited by Arlesienne
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Yeah, if someone puts a virtual thingy for such a price, it's clearly not for normal sales. Sellers should watch the buy orders and arranged for prices reasonably close if they want to sell their skins, because the system automatically picks the cheapest item.

What's odd is that the usually not-too-coveted Woodie GoH is now right after Catcoon Carryall. Before Floppy Strawhat and the-like.

Well, someone is having a blast trying to make some money! :p

• Like 3

A new Elegant skin just got added to the game.

spear_bee = "Beeyonet"
spear_bee = "It doesn't hit harder than a regular spear, although it certainly still stings."
rarity = "Elegant"

spear_bee.png

EDIT:  Also, here's the skin on the appropriate background for the first post.
unofficial_spear_bee.png

On 08/11/2016 at 4:59 PM, minespatch said:

Wigfrid's weapon?

It should be a reskin of the regular spear (not Wigfrid's battle spear).

EDIT #2:  Looks like the Beeyonet was renamed Bumble Spear in today's patch.  Icon, rarity, & description remains unchanged.

spear_bee = "Bumble Spear"
spear_bee = "It doesn't hit harder than a regular spear, although it certainly still stings."
rarity = "Elegant"

Edited by Instant-Noodles
  • Like 11

11 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Could you explain a little more please? I'm not sure what's going on. Guessing it's not good though.

Ha, nothing, Tencent held a survival of the game, the top three to get about 450 dollars in prizes and 60 rose suit key, they can choose to sell or give someone else

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

Ha, nothing, Tencent held a survival of the game, the top three to get about 450 dollars in prizes and 60 rose suit key, they can choose to sell or give someone else

And here I was getting prepared for more bad news. That's actually pretty neat.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, l96735063 said:

A contest? Like who survives the longest? Do you have any details?

Generally I cannot say rankings would work in DST. But who am I.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

A contest? Like who survives the longest? Do you have any details?

Generally I cannot say rankings would work in DST. But who am I.

Ah, no, no, no, this game is Tencent invited 20 popular game live, so that we vote for the 10 contestants, and my favorite player votes are particularly low. . . .
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Since i see most of this topic is all about Elegants here is me and my friend playing normally 

But it is his first time playing the game 

Oh I know that feeling all too well. I've got a friend that rarely plays DST but when he does his drops are usually classy or better. He's got more classy and above skins then he dose commons (although to be fair he only has about 10 or so). It seems like the people who don't care much for the skins or are new usually get all the good stuff.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Oh I know that feeling all too well. I've got a friend that rarely plays DST but when he does his drops are usually classy or better. He's got more classy and above skins then he dose commons (although to be fair he only has about 10 or so). It seems like the people who don't care much for the skins or are new usually get all the good stuff.

this exactly. i have a friend who only just started playing and his very first drop was an elegant skin that i have yet to get on either steam or ps4. his first week of drops was 1 elegant, 2 spiffy and 1 classy. i don't even think he has one common yet. and his response to his new items is always "hey, that looks kinda cool." while i am crying a little.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, hkhm said:

this exactly. i have a friend who only just started playing and his very first drop was an elegant skin that i have yet to get on either steam or ps4. his first week of drops was 1 elegant, 2 spiffy and 1 classy. i don't even think he has one common yet. and his response to his new items is always "hey, that looks kinda cool." while i am crying a little.

..I would cry too, a lot , btw... Oh wait, I ALREADY DO THAT. I play with my girlfriend and she's all like ''I never get anything good'' AND BANG, CROCK POT SKIN! She also have some luck with distinguished ...While me I cry, using my common t-shirt as a tissue

...I just wanted the new straw hat... not some...t-shirts...

Edited by Tuxe
  • Like 2