Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Recommended Posts

Arlesienne    8985
3 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Gotta go and sell that only one GoH i have!
(Only sell prices are so high, no one buys it, right?)

Yeah, if someone puts a virtual thingy for such a price, it's clearly not for normal sales. Sellers should watch the buy orders and arranged for prices reasonably close if they want to sell their skins, because the system automatically picks the cheapest item.

What's odd is that the usually not-too-coveted Woodie GoH is now right after Catcoon Carryall. Before Floppy Strawhat and the-like.

Edited by Arlesienne
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kittydub    1372
2 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Yeah, if someone puts a virtual thingy for such a price, it's clearly not for normal sales. Sellers should watch the buy orders and arranged for prices reasonably close if they want to sell their skins, because the system automatically picks the cheapest item.

What's odd is that the usually not-too-coveted Woodie GoH is now right after Catcoon Carryall. Before Floppy Strawhat and the-like.

Well, someone is having a blast trying to make some money! :p

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8985
8 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Well, someone is having a blast trying to make some money! :p

Looks like this money laundering theory mentioned in the thread. Now Wickerbottom's ballgown is skyrocketing. OR it's Steam having problems :p.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    9327
8 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

Oh come on man, Tencent you can not put so many roses suit the key used to do the game prizes ah, a full 60 sets!

火狐截图_2016-11-09T02-42-07.997Z.png

Could you explain a little more please? I'm not sure what's going on. Guessing it's not good though.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
l96735063    571
11 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Could you explain a little more please? I'm not sure what's going on. Guessing it's not good though.

Ha, nothing, Tencent held a survival of the game, the top three to get about 450 dollars in prizes and 60 rose suit key, they can choose to sell or give someone else

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    9327
4 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

Ha, nothing, Tencent held a survival of the game, the top three to get about 450 dollars in prizes and 60 rose suit key, they can choose to sell or give someone else

And here I was getting prepared for more bad news. That's actually pretty neat.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8985
6 hours ago, l96735063 said:

Ha, nothing, Tencent held a survival of the game, the top three to get about 450 dollars in prizes and 60 rose suit key, they can choose to sell or give someone else

A contest? Like who survives the longest? Do you have any details?

Generally I cannot say rankings would work in DST. But who am I.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
l96735063    571
14 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

A contest? Like who survives the longest? Do you have any details?

Generally I cannot say rankings would work in DST. But who am I.

Ah, no, no, no, this game is Tencent invited 20 popular game live, so that we vote for the 10 contestants, and my favorite player votes are particularly low. . . .
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tuxe    57
5 minutes ago, hkhm said:

this exactly. i have a friend who only just started playing and his very first drop was an elegant skin that i have yet to get on either steam or ps4. his first week of drops was 1 elegant, 2 spiffy and 1 classy. i don't even think he has one common yet. and his response to his new items is always "hey, that looks kinda cool." while i am crying a little.

..I would cry too, a lot , btw... Oh wait, I ALREADY DO THAT. I play with my girlfriend and she's all like ''I never get anything good'' AND BANG, CROCK POT SKIN! She also have some luck with distinguished ...While me I cry, using my common t-shirt as a tissue

 

 

...I just wanted the new straw hat... not some...t-shirts...

Edited by Tuxe
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ButterStuffed    1887
3 hours ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Since i see most of this topic is all about Elegants here is me and my friend playing normally 

But it is his first time playing the game

Thank you so much for sharing. Your reaction made me laugh so hard XD

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8985
12 hours ago, l96735063 said:
Ah, no, no, no, this game is Tencent invited 20 popular game live, so that we vote for the 10 contestants, and my favorite player votes are particularly low. . . .

So some let's play authors compete between one another?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now