Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Recommended Posts

Kittydub    1372

Well, let's hope the faster they get these promotional skins out of the way, the closer the possibility comes for us to see them released on Steam/Ps4. So yay for more skins for Tencent! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
t0panka    1607

@AquaRC why spread this hate everywhere? First of all these BS skins that everyone wants are coming to steam too, Klei already said that. Second of all this is not Tencent fault but Klei made this choice. Seems like childish thing to do - all this hate on tencent. Not to mention that all our "info" is from one guy lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
l96735063    571
On 2016/11/4 at 2:15 AM, hkhm said:

glommer pack in the inventory screen and the glommer pack on wickerbottom:

 

glommer_pack_inventory.jpg

wickerbottom_glommerpack.jpg

Please can you share some. . . Winter Glommer backpack pictures?

Because I waver between Glommer and Mandrake

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hkhm    351
On 11/13/2016 at 2:34 AM, l96735063 said:

Please can you share some. . . Winter Glommer backpack pictures?

Because I waver between Glommer and Mandrake

i don't quite understand what you mean... take screenshots during winter wearing the glommer backpack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KoreanWaffles    3301

Why is everyone so worked up over these skins?
Back in my day, we didn't even have skins, and we all got along perfectly fine
Kids these days; can't even appreciate little cosmetic items
*grumble grumble*
Blah blah blah



(I am most definitely not caring about the letterman jacket, and smart sweater in my inventory. nope, not a bit, 100% not caring right now.I don't need it. just look how much I'm not caring about it right meow)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    9327
1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

Ok so I was gone for like 2 weeks, and now there's 2 new spear skins?

Except one is apart of the rose collection on Tencent and the other looks to be an upcoming skin. I haven't seen the beeyonet on the market yet.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris1448    13365
22 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Except one is apart of the rose collection on Tencent and the other looks to be an upcoming skin. I haven't seen the beeyonet on the market yet.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8985
1 hour ago, Pyr0mrcow said:

I am particularly intrigued by spear skins.

I would be happy to see the exclusive spearjab animation back. Maybe with a spear skin which is actually sharp.

4 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

 

Pardon, but who is this gentleman? I swear he keeps popping up everywhere here and I feel out of context.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    75790
6 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Pardon, but who is this gentleman? I swear he keeps popping up everywhere here and I feel out of context.

Michael Rosen. He's a poet who's been the target of memes. Tried to file for lawsuits but the manipulation keep happening.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8985
1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Michael Rosen. He's a poet who's been the target of memes. Tried to file for lawsuits but the manipulation keep happening.

Wait. This Rosen? Children's Laureate of 2007-2009?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

Wait. This Rosen? Children's Laureate of 2007-2009?

He is a popular children's book author, yes. (Un?)fortunately, his youtube performances were just a bit TOO well done and basically offered themselves up on a silver platter to be cut up and recombined in hilarious fashions. I'm a big connisseur, myself.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8985
38 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

He is a popular children's book author, yes. (Un?)fortunately, his youtube performances were just a bit TOO well done and basically offered themselves up on a silver platter to be cut up and recombined in hilarious fashions. I'm a big connisseur, myself.

And here I thought it was just an urban legend of his making... Whoa.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now