All Released Skins (as of now)

I forgot to talk to me before Tencent presented the loyalty of the torch burning effect as miserable torch as
In fact, he did not see the smoke
In fact the burning effect of stone torches is difficult to see, pink flame and lilac smoke is very beautiful

master.png

QQ图片20161111154215.png

• Like 9

@AquaRC why spread this hate everywhere? First of all these BS skins that everyone wants are coming to steam too, Klei already said that. Second of all this is not Tencent fault but Klei made this choice. Seems like childish thing to do - all this hate on tencent. Not to mention that all our "info" is from one guy lol

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, t0panka said:

@AquaRC why spread this hate everywhere? First of all these BS skins that everyone wants are coming to steam too, Klei already said that. Second of all this is not Tencent fault but Klei made this choice. Seems like childish thing to do - all this hate on tencent. Not to mention that all our "info" is from one guy lol

I know, just a bit salty, its why I also added  "Why can't we get along?" On the paper. I understand it's a bit...hateful, sorry :S

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, t0panka said:

I kinda interpret that drawing as Willow burning away the hate comments (represented by that piece of papyrus paper with insults and profanities)

As a sort of "Tencent is getting so much flack. OMG the comments, KILL IT (the comments of hate) WITH FIRE!!", but that's just me...

• *aspa about to post this*
  • *RC comments*
  • *sigh*
  • Like 9

On 11/13/2016 at 2:34 AM, l96735063 said:

Please can you share some. . . Winter Glommer backpack pictures?

Because I waver between Glommer and Mandrake

i don't quite understand what you mean... take screenshots during winter wearing the glommer backpack?

Why is everyone so worked up over these skins?
Back in my day, we didn't even have skins, and we all got along perfectly fine
Kids these days; can't even appreciate little cosmetic items
*grumble grumble*
Blah blah blah

(I am most definitely not caring about the letterman jacket, and smart sweater in my inventory. nope, not a bit, 100% not caring right now.I don't need it. just look how much I'm not caring about it right meow)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pyr0mrcow said:

I am particularly intrigued by spear skins.

I would be happy to see the exclusive spearjab animation back. Maybe with a spear skin which is actually sharp.

4 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Pardon, but who is this gentleman? I swear he keeps popping up everywhere here and I feel out of context.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

Wait. This Rosen? Children's Laureate of 2007-2009?

He is a popular children's book author, yes. (Un?)fortunately, his youtube performances were just a bit TOO well done and basically offered themselves up on a silver platter to be cut up and recombined in hilarious fashions. I'm a big connisseur, myself.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

He is a popular children's book author, yes. (Un?)fortunately, his youtube performances were just a bit TOO well done and basically offered themselves up on a silver platter to be cut up and recombined in hilarious fashions. I'm a big connisseur, myself.

And here I thought it was just an urban legend of his making... Whoa.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Calico Chester & Deerclops plush are available now, coming with their respective loyal skins.

As well as what appears to be 8 new loyal skins in this bundle:  http://store.kleientertainment.com/products/582172-bundle-master-pins-collection

UltimatePinSet.jpg

I'm guessing these will be added into the game when the ANR silhouette reveal patch gets released today.

EDIT:  

15 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Waitwaitwait, NEW loyals? Are you sure?

Well, I'm just going by what it says on the Klei store page...

Spoiler

MasterPinsCollection.png

We'll know for sure when the patch hits or if a dev comments beforehand.

Edited by Instant-Noodles
  • Like 7