All Released Skins (as of now)

i bought both the glommer plush and the mandrake plush and i don't see codes anywhere for the packs. with the crabbit plush, it was obvious about the code but (as far as i can tell) there is no code on either of the new plushes.

• Like 6

On 10/21/2016 at 3:25 AM, Chris1488 said:

I don't think he has the item though. Just Willow and Webber. I mean, if someone were wearing it in-game and you find one though, @l96735063, hit me up!

On 10/21/2016 at 3:27 AM, Mikeadatrix said:

yes hit him up

15 hours ago, MissCharlie said:

I'm late to the party, what's happening? 
*scans thread*

@Chris1488 and @l96735063 feeling romantic. With @Mikeadatrix as Fairy God...father? Yes. Look, I linked the relevant posts.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, hkhm said:

i bought both the glommer plush and the mandrake plush and i don't see codes anywhere for the packs. with the crabbit plush, it was obvious about the code but (as far as i can tell) there is no code on either of the new plushes.

This is exactly what i was worried! It was never confirmed by Klei that  it is already happening and those store pages doesn't have "in-game skin code" included in description

So lets all take all this as not confirmed and that we don't exactly know if for example chester comes with that chester skin!

EDIT: i think Klei will send you those codes later so you don't have to worry. Still it sucks those new plushies are without codes :/

Edited by t0panka
  • Like 2

• Developer
On 22/10/2016 at 9:57 PM, hkhm said:

*sigh* Contact ESC to get the tag they evidently left off your item. Sorry guys!

• Like 13

so i messaged esc and they want to know if my package was opened in any way.

that was the extent of the response i got so far.

edit: just got a message telling me they were shipping me a 'replacement set' so i will post again once i receive it.

Edited by hkhm
updated information
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Yeah! 

No love for cotton candy chester?

please klei I spent 90 dollars on him

I'm disappointed that I've also bought the winter hat, to bad it didn't come with a code back then

Edit: Nvm

Edited by Gigibyte
Lol I need to read first
  • Like 1