All Released Skins (as of now)

2 minutes ago, t0panka said:

@hkhm thank you for the screenshot. Could you please make screenshots from behind wearing it and maybe images from steam inventory?

i was in my ps4 public server and i saw the message come in so i just snapped a screen while i was laying out packs for new joiners.

i did not realize there was a protocol for taking screenshots, my bad.

Just now, hkhm said:

i was in my ps4 public server and i saw the message come in so i just snapped a screen while i was laying out packs for new joiners.

hahahah there is no protocol im just being needy. I won't be putting that backpack on ground so screenshot from behind wearing it is what i/we will see 99% of playtime + im curious how those inventory pics look like. This is special goods and at the moment you are the only one around having it .)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hkhm said:

Normally there isn't, but people here are very picky and want to see every angle; especially with new skins like yours. :p 

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, JohaneBrote said:

By the way, has anyone got the Winter Hat skins? If you have, I would like screenshots from behind, front, both sides, ground, when riding a beefalo... actually forget it you'll never get it right. Just send me the codes and I'll do it myself ;)

I think there's already images from different angles on the wiki

• Like 1