All Released Skins (as of now)

13 minutes ago, GhOostNight said:

i would love to have some of those plushes, but the shipping costs for europe are really expensive and most of the things ordered from usa get all stuck at customs

Amen. I have no issue with the actual prices of the products, but the shipping costs are sometimes higher than the actual price of the item :/ 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Amen. I have no issue with the actual prices of the products, but the shipping costs are sometimes higher than the actual price of the item :/ 

same, for me the prices are all fine, tbh if i was from usa i probably would buy all the figures:D

but order them to here, pay the shippings plus the customs, well it's something. but i understand the shipping costs, it just too much for me

• Like 5

To join your shipping woes: for the past few days I've been staring wistfully at mandrake plushie, the phrases "But it meeps!" and "But it'll cost you almost 50 bucks" being repeated in my head over and over again.

Back on topic: if the chest skin is indeed from Chester plushie, do you think Klei will give the people, who bought Chester before this whole skins thing started,the item code if they provide proof of purchase?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Zhuzha said:

Back on topic: if the chest skin is indeed from Chester plushie, do you think Klei will give the people, who bought Chester before this whole skins thing started,the item code if they provide proof of purchase?

That's probably how it'll work, yeah.

@MrDeepDarkmind, you get a tag with a code for the item. That's how it went with me and my crabbit plushie.

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zhuzha said:

12 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

That's probably how it'll work, yeah.

I recall the particular phrasing prior to have been "all new", but don't quote me on that.

@Zhuzha i don't think they will. Skins are for new purchases. People bought those plushies before without knowing about any skins. But then again having to buy that item again just for skin is little bit ridiculous. We will know better when someone from Klei would be so kind and explain how all this work

@MrDeepDarkmind  the code for skin is on tag that is attached to plushie BUT on crab store page there is mention about that code in description but there is no mention about it on any other store item. I wouldn't be purchasing them just now until we have confirmation

@Chris1488 are you 100% sure that chest skin is for chester? It could be for some new plushie or item that is not yet in store like deerclops isnt

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, GhOostNight said:

Or some retailer here, but that sounds more difficult

Indeed. I am probably ordering myself in a few weeks, I'll figure it out if I can possible help some people here get one of these plushies a little cheaper. It might not work, since shipping to me, and me shipping to other people might be the same amount of shipping in the end anyway. 

33 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Indeed. I am probably ordering myself in a few weeks, I'll figure it out if I can possible help some people here get one of these plushies a little cheaper. It might not work, since shipping to me, and me shipping to other people might be the same amount of shipping in the end anyway. 

yup, probably would be the same :D

On 10/21/2016 at 0:56 PM, mathem99 said:

I haven't seen a Thorny Laurel anywhere on the market nor from someone in-game

I really want this hat...

latest?cb=20161019183222

One day, William "Maxwell" Carter Caesar shall be real... one day...

16CB316168275449F3B890AC63C9366409F4290D

Theres one on the steam market for 32.45 how i got here was like wtf never seen that before :p

• Like 1