Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

LanaMyriad    40
7 hours ago, MikoFanboy said:

NANI????I

Yes, the Funko skins will be tradeable and marketable elegants.

Only thing that annoys me is that I cannot find any retailer that already has them and I have to wait for popinabox! 

Raspberry Shake    5,697

That's how I feel. It would be nice if they mixed up the characters who get skins, rather than just shoving another Wendy skin in our faces. Currently characters like Max have 9 whole skins, and lets be honest, a spring skin isn't nearly as good as a Christmas or Halloween one. Now that I think about it, the skin number 1's seem to get all the good events.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

Merveilleux    12
On 11.12.2018 at 10:32 AM, Dr. Safety said:

I don't mean to be picky about what skins are being released for which characters, but I really hope Klei doesn't see the community disappointed by the lack of Snowfallen skins and decide to quickly finish the rest of the Verdant skins to make it up to us. As it stands the majority of the Verdant skinned survivors seem to be the "skin rejects" as I'll call them. These are the ones who have only received one skin from the Snowfallen, Verdant, or Hallowed Nights collection (Wolfgang, Wickerbottom, Woodie, Wigfrid, Maxwell, Winona), as opposed to the "skin priorities" who have two skins from the previously mentioned collections (Wilson, Willow, Wendy, Webber, WX, Wes).

Releasing the Verdant skins would give 2/3 of the skin priorities another skin, putting them a whole two skins ahead of 2/3 of the skin rejects. The best way to go about keeping a healthy skin balance between the survivors is not releasing anymore incomplete sets, and have the next set they complete be Hallowed Nights, then completing the other sets as they come. It's a long way away but that way we won't have Wendy having a skin for all three yearly events while poor Wigfrid only has a skin for one of them.

I don't know about the rest of the community, but I would be okay if they cool it on releasing skins if that means we get more complete sets.

totally agreed. im so sad as a wigfrid main :'(((

• Sad 3

GiddyGuy    7,584
17 hours ago, Merveilleux said:

totally agreed. im so sad as a wigfrid main :'(((

Don't main Wigfrid. 4head.png.77477af228676196344992cc57b3f700.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Maslak    4,233

Wolfgang's shades look like hair, they share texture with moustache (or it's very similar). I wish they looked more like the ones in portrait.

• Confused 1

It's a very sparse collection to be sure, character-wise, but I do appreciate the move to switch up our expectations by "bundling" each character with a small set of related item skins. Definitely digging that battle helm!

PuffinBy    318
3 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

All Chinese New Year gifts have all been winter gear. The beefalo hat less somewhat, since you need it in spring during mating season when you’re taming a beef, but it’s probably  pattern to look at. 

With that being said, I like to think the beefalo dont attack you in regards to your new authority. Even the haircows bow to the king.

Item description says beefalo don't attack you because you "smell like" a beefalo when wearing the hat, not too much about looking like one.  

Tapirus    1,726
32 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

what the egg.

wes is anime confirmed?

Wes new skin is based mainly on 80's Wrestling (that's why he have those gloves, headband & neck) and a small reference to JoJo Bizarre Adventure (pig paws/hearts cheeks, stripes on the headband & "fashion" pose).

A curious combination.

• Like 1

maradyne    4,491
4 hours ago, Tapirus said:

Wes new skin is based mainly on 80's Wrestling (that's why he have those gloves, headband & neck) and a small reference to JoJo Bizarre Adventure (pig paws/hearts cheeks, stripes on the headband & "fashion" pose).

A curious combination.

with the title screen poses for this version all I can think of is this

Szczuku    9,025
2 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

Jeez, that’s morbid. I can’t believe they’re actually adding Maxwell’s heart as a skin. 

Didn't you hear him?

He's not a vampire

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Maslak    4,233
5 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Didn't you hear him?

He's not a vampire

Not a vampire not a vampire not a vampire not a vampire

• Haha 2