All Released Skins (as of now)

• Developer
Just now, Sinister_Fang said:

Maybe instead of categorizing them all by their collection, you could categorize them by character instead. With all the incomplete sets, and the unique character sets we've been getting lately, this might be a better way to go about it.

I agree that would make the most sense from an organizational perspective.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

That's a good point, I had forgotten about his uncorrupted set when I wrote that.

Maybe instead of categorizing them all by their collection, you could categorize them by character instead. With all the incomplete sets, and the unique character sets we've been getting lately, this might be a better way to go about it.

31 minutes ago, PeterA said:

I'll think about it. For now I wanna try to keep the original organization I've had.

14 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

I dislike how it looks like a suit. 
I thought it was his body.
Or am'th I confused?

It's a gray furry body based on Wolfgang's shape (mainly the arms).
Also, the hands for that set don't show their gold bangles correctly.

Edited by lifetheuniverse

On 3/29/2019 at 8:19 PM, PeterA said:

Hi Peter. Since you are making changes to wardrobe i would suggest sorting by items with duplicates. We have already tons of items in there and it is tedious to go trough every profile icon, emote, etc just to find which one i have twice so i can unravel them

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, t0panka said:

i would suggest sorting by items with duplicates.

I'd recommend a "duplicate depot" just so we don't have to see repeated skins and the duplicates have their own section. I know it could be very useful during events when chests run abound.

• Like 3

• Developer
On 3/31/2019 at 10:33 AM, ImDaMisterL said:

Uncorrupted Wortox' arms are cut off, can that be fixed pleeease? (@PeterA)

We'll take a look, thanks.

Also, thanks for the feedback about duplicates sorting/filtering.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Thanks so much. The wiki was missing this and I wanted to do a Hot Lava crossover in the future. :wilson_goodjob:

For the record, the (fandom fka wikia) wiki has a pic of this skin, I think the exact image. It's on the Belongings page. I notice that on mobile the link to the image doesn't appear. To see the page in desktop format, scroll to the comment section and click on add comment. That brings you to the desktop experience.

I dunno if that was the issue, but I like to mention this since the mobile styling can hide things and misinform... not a big fan of it tbh

Edit: just realized the image was uploaded as a result of this convo! I apologize for misunderstanding. Thanks for the image Geeris

Edited by Bluegeist
Misunderstanding
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bluegeist said:

Edit: just realized the image was uploaded as a result of this convo! I apologize for misunderstanding. Thanks for the image Geeris

Yeah, the link for the image was red as in "missing image" so the best place to ask was here. No harm done, geist.

• Like 1