WX-78 Refresh Beta Open!

17 minutes ago, loopuleasa said:

balancing observation: unplugging ... removes charge? like the entire charge

Not really, you just lose the amount of charges you're using for a circuit.

Like say you have 5 charges and have a circuit using 2 charges. If you unplug you'll lose 2 charges.

Edited by SomebodyRandom

1 hour ago, Purple Squirtle said:
  • WX-78 can create circuits that can be installed to unlock special abilities.
  • WX-78 can unplug their circuits by utilizing a Circuit Extractor. Unfortunately, this means losing any charge that the circuits were taking up!

Interesting. I wonder if because WX can unplug himself and lose his charge, that creating circuits means he can self charge? Hmmm.

this is actually balancing, since atm charge passively goes up over time

Edited by loopuleasa

OH. MY. FISHLORD. 

They actually listened to us! Wurt is finally perfect! 

hat fix, gold, reeds... it's all! 

I just can't explain how much it matters to me and just how happy i am rn :D

• Like 2
  • GL Happy 1

i was liking what i was reading about WX but that juicy Wurt QoL...

tumblr_n3k01jnT7s1rtmwk6o1_500.gif

my only nitpick with wx is that loosing charge with water doesn't make much sense but overall sounds fun (waaaay funnier than the current bland version)

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Hmmmm... 

unknown-3.png.1455af08ec44414da382aa190511b31b.png

Hold on… now do that with the sanity module.. how many hits can WX do with CC crown at hyper sanity levels before the crown stops working :shock:

Edited by Ohan
  • Like 2
  • Sanity 1

24 minutes ago, Checkered Scars said:

i want to see him get an upgrade circuit which allows him to craft, heal with healing salves, and pick things faster, so he can have more uniqueness to himself.

I like the "fast hands" circuit idea, currently nothing in the game like that

• Like 1
  • Wavey 1

7 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Boy am I glad that I never play WX and therefore don't have to try to understand any of this!

There wasn’t much to understand.. you just killed robots, ate their gears and gained more stats to boost yourself, you also moved faster when overcharged and could eat spoiled foods.

To me personally before their reworks Wilson, Wes, Wolfgang and WX78 were all blank slates- I mean yeah they had a tiny bit of difference like the above mentioned things- but NOW they actually stand further apart in gameplay and I really like that..

Im not just Wilson that moves faster and can eat gears to increase HP.. 

This gives me hope for a proper Wilson refresh now that Wolfgang, Wes & WX78 have been made more unique and different and fun.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ohan said:

Hold on… now do that with the sanity module.. how many hits can WX do with CC crown at hyper sanity levels :shock:

With 3 Super-Processing Circuits, their Sanity reaches 425 and the Enlightened Crown's Gestalts stop at 361.

If the aren't Insanity auras it can hit at least 80 times with Gestalts non-stop because the EC regenerates Sanity.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • GL Happy 1

6 minutes ago, Maxil20 said:

I can't wait to see the amount of posts talking about how WX is either Underpowered or Overpowered for the next 4 months!

This rework is like them going out of their way to make as many underpowered perks that seem overpowered to newer players as possible lol