Our Newest Survivor Has Arrived! Meet Wanda!

14 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wait guys.. September update is Wanda, October or November update is QoL, December Update is Wolfgang.

So WHAT is the October/November Update?! Hmmm..

There is a suspiciously hype QoL update coming for October. Idk what Klei is cooking up but they've been hyping it up since teo months now. They never said anything for November so I believe we'll get the last planned content update of the year in november unless Klei decides to alter the 2021 roadmap.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Chicken_ said:

Seems like Wanda's feet have seen better days... (Free roaming feet just make her feet disappear!)

18 minutes ago, MikoFanboy said:

OH NOOO
WANDA,,,S,,,S,,,SHE...
CAN'T SING XD

I knew someone gonna forgot about this XD

See, this is what happens when we make too many complaint threads about a character before it being released, we overstress the Devs and they miss the bugs :(

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SinancoTheBest said:

There is a suspiciously hype QoL update coming for October. Idk what Klei is cooking up but they've been hyping it up since teo months now. They never said anything for November so I believe we'll get the last planned content update of the year in november unless Klei decides to alter the 2021 roadmap.

This would make sense BUT the post says they can’t give any details on what’s next, and they can’t give us the usual teaser shiloutte.

So- I’m thinking It’s October update- Something New they are excited about (maybe the start of the next story arch after ROT who knows) November Update- The hyped up QoL or Vice-Versa.. December Update- Wolfgang Rework.

Now WHY would a Wolfgang Rework or a QoL need a teaser for what’s next??

We also know that AFTER all that there’s still the Year of The- Event coming.. so yes Klei’s busiest time of Year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScottHansen said:

Oh, and our next character refresh is Wolfgang coming up in December. So there's that. Which is nice. I am sure nobody is going to have an opinion on that so It's probably barely worth mentioning.

XD

Klei knows they're playing with FIRE when it comes to reworking certain characters...  I trust you Klei!  Good luck with Wolfgang, Wickerbottom, WX, and Maxwell.  I know we expect a lot from you all, but I'm sure you'll deliver your best <3 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ScottHansen said:

I don't have a teaser image today, because of reasons I can't say right now. But we're neck-deep in work to prepare for our busiest time of the year, so we've got a lot coming up for you over the next couple of months

WILL YOU STOP MAKING THIS SO TENSE WHAT IS THIS SECRET CONTENT AHHHH

• Haha 1

First of all: thank you guys!! It's so cool to see a character that really experiments with new mechanics like this (even if it's drummed up some controversy.)

Second of all: I am so, soooo curious to find out the origin of the shadows/nightmares/Them someday. We see them following Wanda in this in the overworld (if that's what we'll call it) and we've also seen them follow Willow when she was a little girl. I really wonder what their motives are.

Sad! Wolfgang is one of the best characters as he is while Maxwell is outdated and now competing with another "old person" type character who can use shadow magic better than he can! Lol I'm just biased. Good update Klei!

Edited by Skelewar

2 minutes ago, Starlogy said:

Wait, people are upset that Wanda's Second Chance watch was nerfed?

It literally was the "ggez" item that made death (therefore EVERYTHING) irrelevant. It still functions as a Life Giving Amulet, it's just not infinite anymore.

no one is upset

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wait guys.. September update is Wanda, October or November update is QoL, December Update is Wolfgang.

So WHAT is the October/November Update?! Hmmm..

QoL - October

Wolfgang rework - December

There should be another sea update in November. Two sea updates have been announced. One has already come out, there should be another one. If KLEI plans have not changed

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Well-met said:

no one is upset

1 hour ago, Horsheen said:

Revival watch my beloved :wilson_cry:

2 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

now is useless for solo

2 hours ago, Third Porkus said:

why you gotta nerf her it wasn't that strong

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, TheAscension said:

Two sea updates have been announced.

To be clear, noone ever explicitly said there'd be two sea updates. They only said more ocean content would be coming and the second content update would be focused on the ocean. 

That said, I'd be very excited to see Klei stick by their original 2021 roadmap and deliver us the content update in November. And an ocean update would greatly be appreciated, especially since we saw how much hype there was around the idea of polar glacier islands. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1