Our Newest Survivor Has Arrived! Meet Wanda!

Thank you for listening to community feedback. Now she is truly one of survivors and not the only one who can rule them all. Great job on that. Two most critical points are resolved. Could've been a itsy bit more. But it is greatly appreciated none the less.

As always, design and concept are top notch! Can't see some great mods implemented with QoL update (wink, wink).

• Like 4

I feel so bad for Wanda, tried so hard to avoid being sent to Brazil and ended in The Constant. :(

And this has to be a reference to Jonas, the time traveller from Dark, no coincidences here.

image.png.bd80227d8ec1cf56451df9eae844a373.png

Spoiler

Jonas Kahnwald Dark TV Seires Yellow Hoodie Coat

49 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

The Second Chance Watch can no longer withstand the stress of being haunted by Wanda’s timeline (it will now break when haunted by Wanda).

Ha! Nerfed! Many saw this coming not me, but it was very OP though.

Oh, and our next character refresh is Wolfgang coming up in December. So there's that. Which is nice. I am sure nobody is going to have an opinion on that so It's probably barely worth mentioning.

Just casually dropping our favorite russian strongman update? So cold. :(

And finally, here is a link for some Klei rewards points. Use them wisely! 

Jason mentioned in a previous post to save our klei points because you had "some exciting new stuff planned for Klei Rewards". Should I keep saving those?

And thanks for your hard work! I will consider buying Wanda with real money to support y'all! <3

Edited by DelroyBM
Coincidence? I think not!
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Oh, and our next character refresh is Wolfgang coming up in December. So there's that. Which is nice. I am sure nobody is going to have an opinion on that so It's probably barely worth mentioning.

You know us so well hahahaha.

KLei over here just showing once again that they actually listen to community feedback. You guys are great. 

• Like 1
  • Sanity 1

43 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

my boi finally getting his rework. can't wait to see him carry statues under his arms.

• Like 2
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 1

I'm just waiting for Wanda OST to drop while playing her.

Not gonna lie, having any ideas on what to add or change for Wolfgang is really hard to think about. Maybe changing up his hunger work with some sort of protein shakes and such, healthy and well balanced diet = stronger and longer lasting muscle(damage to mobs)? Just tossing that as an idea there.

• Like 1