Who is mainly next for a rework?

Who's next?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you Think is next for a rework/refresh?

I’m pretty sure it will be Webber, but before that I’m also pretty sure they will re-evaluate Wigfrids refresh based on the fan feedback they’ve been getting off of her- 

I say this because most every other rework has been done this way: When they released Woodies rework his Transformations didn’t really last long enough to be useful and Goose mode could NOT travel over water- those are changes we the fans influenced to happen.

Same thing goes with Wendy’s rework- when first released Abigail did more damage the closer Wendy got to Dying, which was a fun concept I hope to see return someday.. but it did not belong on Wendy, they changed that shortly after releasing her refresh.

So before we can get to what’s next-

We have to focus on what’s current.

But after that: I hope it’s Webber.

4 hours ago, Ohan said:

whichever one klei is ready to release  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I noticed that character refreshes are released based on what community wanted the most at the time.
This topic is the next step for another refresh as it clearly shows what community wants, so expect your fellow spiderboi to get smacked with a refreshing code.

I am not taking into account new characters as they sometimes could be thrown in, just like Wormwood and Warly.

I dont really know what changes webber could get that'd be good.

Wolf, however, could definitely be knocked a few pegs to help even the odds between him and wigfrid. Something along the lines of "glass cannon (compared to wigfrid) damage dealer", so they'll both have distinct characters as opposed to "discount wolfgang" and "big damage no setbacks".

I actually think the next refreshed character could be someone with a very high play base. After all, the last two refreshed characters were the most played (Wendy then Wigfrid) So i wouldn't be surprised if the next one was Wolfgang or Wx, maybe even Wickerbottom (Im ignoring Wilson because i don't think he will get a refresh)

But those are just my thoughts. Who do i think deserves a refresh the most? Then probably Webber.

Who do i want to get a refresh next? My girl Wurt

27 minutes ago, Easonade said:

Personally I think of all the characters left it might go like this:

Webber=>WX=>Wolfgang/Wicker=>Wes=>Maxwell=>Wilson

I think you hit the nail on the head. Its probably gonna be Webber to finish the group of not so lore intensive underpowered group. Then they'll hit the big three. Maxwell and Wilson will likely be last since the only lore they have left to be revealed will likely be bombshells 

DST Forum's rework order in short:

Reason why Wilson should be reworked last: "He should stay as the vanilla character and we have enough lore about him!"
Reason why Wes should be reworked last: "He should stay as the hardcore character!"
Reason why Maxwell should be reworked last: "We have enough lore about him!"

Reason why Wolfgang should be reworked next: "He feels underwhelming after Wigfrid's rework!"
Reason why Webber should be reworked next: "He's underpowered and we want more lore!"

Wolfgang, please.

Yes yes, everyone wants spider boy. But since Wigfrid got a pure combat update, it's now up to Wolfgang to solidify a difference between them beyond who makes bosses die faster. It's up to him to obtain a role that isn't 100% combat. I can wait on Webber because Wolfgang and Wigfrid are still pure combat.

2 minutes ago, AlternateMew said:

Wolfgang, please.

Yes yes, everyone wants spider boy. But since Wigfrid got a pure combat update, it's now up to Wolfgang to solidify a difference between them beyond who makes bosses die faster. It's up to him to obtain a role that isn't 100% combat. I can wait on Webber because Wolfgang and Wigfrid are still pure combat.

I don't think wig's songs are impactful to the point it changed her position at all. Wolf is still supreme.

14 minutes ago, Well-met said:

I don't think wig's songs are impactful to the point it changed her position at all. Wolf is still supreme.

That's the problem. There's no role that Wigfrid is the best at, since apparently the numbers say that Wolfgang even tanks better. Which was the main defense I saw for her. So the only way she beats a different character at the one and only role she's meant for is Rule of Cool, and her new songs don't do anything outside of combat.

So I want Wolfgang next to see if his rework fixes that.

Archived