Who is mainly next for a rework?

Who's next?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you Think is next for a rework/refresh?

27 minutes ago, AlternateMew said:

That's the problem. There's no role that Wigfrid is the best at, since apparently the numbers say that Wolfgang even tanks better. Which was the main defense I saw for her. So the only way she beats a different character at the one and only role she's meant for is Rule of Cool, and her new songs don't do anything outside of combat.

So I want Wolfgang next to see if his rework fixes that.

wigfrid is an easy fighting character meanwhile wolfgang needs a little more of game knowledge. I dont see the need of having each character being the best at something

27 minutes ago, AlternateMew said:

That's the problem. There's no role that Wigfrid is the best at, since apparently the numbers say that Wolfgang even tanks better. Which was the main defense I saw for her. So the only way she beats a different character at the one and only role she's meant for is Rule of Cool, and her new songs don't do anything outside of combat.

So I want Wolfgang next to see if his rework fixes that.

wig has always covered defense and self-sustainability better than wolf. those are her unique niches.

16 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I would have thought the same until we saw predeath Abigail. 

It was always known that Abigail was Wendy's twin sister, so her appearance being the same isn't much of a shocker.

Webber is by a huge margin the character whose rework is requested most at the moment but if Klei plans to squeeze in a rework in November, I wouldn't want it to be Webbers as it'll most likely be a rushed one between Return of them, Hallowed nights, Winters Feast and Chinese New Year. I'd like webber's rework to be huge and inclusive too all spider s of the constant, as well as giving webber mid to late game relevance. The character I see being fine with a Willow or Wendy style smaller rework is Maxwell so my answer depends on when Klei plants to work on their next rework.

Archived