What is a DST confession you have?

Small list of some stuff that's happened ig

-I had to spawn in Malbatross in my main world, after sailing around for half of Autumn, they just never spawned.

-I have literally never play WX-78, They just really don't appeal to me

-I constantly forget where I left Bearger, and he'll often just sleep for over a year in some random forest

-I constantly use the Caves to avoid Hound waves (I could just turn them off but I don't fsr)

-I've killed so many Heirloom Halloween skins to the point where I should be put on a watchlist

-I never ever, name my worlds and constantly lose track of which is which (Expect Maxwell Moment, 1248 days and counting)

-If I ever get the panflute in a public lobby, I never tell anyone about it fsr, it'll just sit in my Inventory untill it "randomly" appears in a chest

-I've never made a tent, literally ever.

Small list of Random stuff, that I probably shouldn't be so Evil about.

3 minutes ago, Erineyes7 said:

-I had to spawn in Malbatross in my main world, after sailing around for half of Autumn, they just never spawned.

You just sailed around? You should have tried fishing to spawn her (10% chance for her to spawn when hooking onto a deep bass from a shoal)

I've wasted multiple life giving amulets dying to werepigs now. I keep hitting them think they'll be stunlocked but forgetting they no longer do. 

Had to learn how to make life giving amulets for the first time in a long time.

59 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

I make Dragon Pies with tomatoes instead of twigs as filler :3

You monster.

It may sound stupid but I don't like abusing mobs pathfinding, it ruins the immersion for me, so I avoid making that kind of farms/cheeses.

The only exception is Pig farms (because of how needed pig skins are), so I usually try to decorate the farm like this so it makes "more sense". It looks like they're hypnotized by that Moon statue and its powers lol

IA.thumb.png.518d699cab2800ff0b0f3ffe72a06706.png

I planted all my pinecones in the caves just now for the reanimated skeleton to harvest them

edit: i thought this was bad because the reanimated skeleton will stay alive forever, this is my other confession:
I am stupid faster than other people popping adderalls without studying : engineeringmemes

On 9/26/2021 at 6:59 PM, Bugsworth said:

I shamelessly kill catcoons when I need food

a guaranteed meat for a foe that can't fight back really isn't that bad.

if stumps were produceable people would certainly do catcoon farms

1 hour ago, Bernado1 said:

I still use the old white improved farms in my world instead of the new farm mechanic, never even got a single giant crop besides a random giant potato that I got on my test world.

hold on, does the old farm actually support growing giant crops?

On 9/28/2021 at 1:46 AM, zenburu said:

It may sound stupid but I don't like abusing mobs pathfinding, it ruins the immersion for me, so I avoid making that kind of farms/cheeses.

The only exception is Pig farms (because of how needed pig skins are), so I usually try to decorate the farm like this so it makes "more sense". It looks like they're hypnotized by that Moon statue and its powers lol

IA.thumb.png.518d699cab2800ff0b0f3ffe72a06706.png

Oh my god, this is such a cool idea, allow me to copy this for my world designs:D

59 minutes ago, Well-met said:

hold on, does the old farm actually support growing giant crops?

Nope, I got it once on my test server after using the new farms, throwing some random seeds and putting every type of fertilizer in it. Sadly, old farms don’t support giant plants, but are still usable.

22 minutes ago, Skoppiato said:

i used bees to kill Crab King

Dude, there’s literally a weapon that lets you put bee’s inside.. there’s no shame in using the weapons that are available to you.

Personally I like to make things go Kaboom. 

Klei would make these things IMMUNE to these types of damages if they didn’t want us using them.

You can quite literally go down in caves and hire a bunch of Rock Lobsters to kill Ancient Guardian while you stand idly by watching.. if Klei didn’t want that done: They would fix it.

But to tell someone their way of playing is cheating/exploiting/ or cheesing is just plain wrong.. If KLEI feels it needs changes they will change it, until then.. enjoy the OPTIONS that are available to you.

The only time I have a serious problem with it is when a strategy works so well it becomes META and Everyone is doing it (Like Walling off Dragonfly) It is OKAY for people who want to do that sort of thing to do it.. but Maybe just MAYBE consider giving people who DON’T want to have to play that way OPTIONS like a server setting or a Klei dedicated server where doing that can’t be done?

I really enjoy WANDA in this game, I can craft an inventory full of second chance clocks and then stand idly by reviving other players while THEY fight and die to Bee Queen repeatedly until they manage to kill her.

If that was cheating… All of Wanda’s clocks would have the same Cooldown timer so I couldn’t do that.

Archived