What is a DST confession you have?

I’ve played DS, DS Shipwrecked, DS Hamlet, DST, DS Mobile, DS Shipwrecked Mobile, AND I have never not one time crafted: Meat Effigy or Life Giving Amulet.

There are many many other things I have never crafted too.. maybe some day I will set a self goal to try and craft everything in one game world without dying.. until then-

I will continue to craft things because they look pretty meanwhile I haven’t gotten a clue what their actual use is for (such as this)

Spoiler

BE9B8ED5-75D9-41C6-AF34-75AC25780493.thumb.png.57b77291c48224d27494214410da464c.png

I haven’t gotten a clue what this thing is actually used for, and until this skin- I never bothered crafting it.. NOW, it’s an essential part of my Halloween world builds.

...ah, right, that's one.

I've spent more hours coming up with and trying to detail out ideas for the game than I've spent actually playing it...or trying to implement most of them.

...to the point that I have folders within folders within folders for it.

Untitled.thumb.png.cc381f80891f4f82a87655e71140c59b.png

brain go brrr

6 minutes ago, Owlrus said:

I've never actually earned a Krampus Sack in any of my playthroughs, even with Klaus.

idk why, its "allegedly" 10% drop rate, but I swear I never get it :\  I've had krampus sack like twice in my 2000 hours played, once from a krampi RIGHT BEFORE I died and another where I did rollbacks on Klaus <_<  Even in practice runs I open Klaus loot and don't get one :\ 

Just now, Shosuko said:

idk why, its "allegedly" 10% drop rate, but I swear I never get it :\  I've had krampus sack like twice in my 2000 hours played, once from a krampi RIGHT BEFORE I died and another where I did rollbacks on Klaus <_<  Even in practice runs I open Klaus loot and don't get one :\ 

I remember when I would make these bunnymen farms with walls, a flingo, a carrot and a star for these endless servers. 100's of in-game days slaughtering and for nothing.........

Looks like I stole your luck, cause my 4000 day world I got four, and I haven't killed Klaus there for over 1000 days. All from Klaus if I'm correct, and I use them to store bundle wrapped garbage; spiderhats and bee queen crowns if I'm not wrong. It's a solo world, I don't need them... And got one on the world with friends. 

I die all the time on pubs. I get overly greedy for some resources and end up getting punished for it every time, and I ain't blaming anyone for it, it's always my own error and my own greed. Like just recently on a pub I was playing Warly, I didn't want someone else taking the meat from my koalefant kill in a swamp, so I tried to be greedy and take it all, got sniped by a tentacle, end of story.

Remind me why people think I'm a good DST player again?

On 12/17/2021 at 3:19 PM, Shosuko said:

It's cause you're naughty.

look everyone, I know me saying this is going to dig my grave but I just can't keep the truth locked up forever

the truth is

I play DST for fun, I know , truly horrendous, please take me away I should be locked up for having such an opinion

25 minutes ago, 2Jerky4Me said:

I like filling Chester up with killer bees and then making him kamikaze into a boss.

that sounds fun!

2 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

It's cause you're naughty.

Hmm this would explain it, now that I think about it I do have a confession myself, every now and then I would sit back and refrain from assisting some players, something about them just told me to watch them die.357204122_giphy(2).gif.df1ed606c6b144dd2cb11c6a4527d9f3.gif

Usually it was some really annoying person, never doing anything, really rude or just uncooperative overall. But not always

4 hours ago, Cloakingsumo198 said:

Hmm this would explain it, now that I think about it I do have a confession myself, every now and then I would sit back and refrain from assisting some players, something about them just told me to watch them die.357204122_giphy(2).gif.df1ed606c6b144dd2cb11c6a4527d9f3.gif

Usually it was some really annoying person, never doing anything, really rude or just uncooperative overall. But not always

You're getting coal in your stocking this year little boy. 

Unpopular opinion: I actually enjoy the reworked Wolfgang, I love needing to find breathing room to get in the “Reps” to be mighty haha it’s so cool and feels so rewarding when you can squeeze in that workout and then Own that group of spiders or dogs that were taunting you while weak :) 

I actually “enjoy” Wolfgang’s rework.. I “enjoy” needing to stand still & pump dumbells to get buff right before a fight. I ALSO “enjoy” when something happens that interrupts my weight pumping, like being hit by an enemy mob, or having to stop to refuel my campfire and chase nightmare hands away- Sure it’s a departure from the original Wolfgang, but one that has more utility, and feels like Risk/Reward.

Considering that when NOT Mighty his damage is on par with all other characters.. I also “enjoy” not being able to be 24/7 Mighty.

What I DO NOT Enjoy is that there’s not much to do while being mighty, that dumbells durability still drain way too fast for their crafting costs, (either increase their durability or cut crafting cost down)

I kind of feel like the intentions behind this rework was to make people actually have to play as his Wimpy/Average forms & I even “Enjoy” that.

So there I said it: I enjoy Wolfgang’s rework, I can careless about his removal of speed and am actually glad it’s not making a comeback.

Some people want to be able to pump weights while moving and I can understand that as a reasonable request, but if the intention of needing to stand still was so that there was “danger” involved in pumping weights: being able to move while doing it will take that feeling away.

There will no doubt be changes/tweaks to this rework… but for now I actually “enjoy” it and throwing Dumbells at small birds never gets boring, it’s just funny how they flip through the air and are all like: “Thwack!”

6 minutes ago, BezKa said:

I find it really funny that Beefalo changes size with Wolfgang when he mounts it, it just grows twice the size when he's mighty.

That's cause Wolfgang is THICC and you must become THICC to support THICC, it's the law of equivalent THICChange. 

I learned it in school.

Archived