What is a DST confession you have?

14 hours ago, ALCRD said:

That method still works?

I'm kind of itching to kill the Crab King "soon"

Yes, I did it recently as Wanda and 20 bees in spring. I recommend 30 bees (You might already know this but I use pocket bees since bee mines are expensive for no reason).  I missed not being Wormwood because they occasionally bit me in the ass. 

Granny Wanda one shots them and without night armor they'll do the same to you.

5 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Yes, I did it recently as Wanda and 20 bees in spring. I recommend 30 bees (You might already know this but I use pocket bees since bee mines are expensive for no reason).  I missed not being Wormwood because they occasionally bit me in the ass. 

Granny Wanda one shots them and without night armor they'll do the same to you.

And the Killer variant ofc?

Does it have to be in Spring tho? 

Gathering bees shouldn't be an issue i have setpiece with crap ton of them on my recent world both killer and regular.

When i take a stroll there is like 60+ bees following me.

6 hours ago, ALCRD said:

And the Killer variant ofc?

Yeah that works

Does it have to be in Spring tho? 

I gathered my bees from my bee boxes. Killer bees kinda follow you in hordes so its hard to capture them. Normal bees are can be captured flying around and resting on flowers.

With normal bees you also get the benefit that if you cant clear them you can come back when its not spring.

28 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Yeah that works

I gathered my bees from my bee boxes. Killer bees kinda follow you in hordes so its hard to capture them. Normal bees are can be captured flying around and resting on flowers.

With normal bees you also get the benefit that if you cant clear them you can come back when its not spring.

I guess i could use Chester to help act as a bait while i gather bees. He's a bee magnet moreso than Wormwood xD

On 9/27/2021 at 9:11 AM, Shosuko said:

Was boating as Wanda last night to discover the lunar island.  When I saw the island I also had to wind my watch and wound the wrong one... porting me back to base -_-  so long SS Lost at Sea T_T

(I may have accidentally used my backtrek watch while on my boat again)

Good news!  I retrieved my boat(s)!

Once felt excited to spam the hell out of Wickerbottom's "food cheat" book on planted seeds without caring about weeds at all. Such ignorance backfired badly when a Spiny Bindweed finally stabbed my character to death.

7 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

I don't play DST as i regularly used to because it's a massive time sink.

I feel like this will become less of a problem for me when I can pause the game and go do other things and come back to it without having to exit to the main menu and relaunch the world every single time.

For example I’ve been a lifelong WWE fan so every Monday, Tuesday & Friday night is spent watching WWE, used to I wouldn’t play DST AT ALL during those hours because: Not paying full attention in a game like DST can lead to nasty outcomes..

Ive had Cookie cutters I killed thinking I was safe to stand idle on my boat Respawn and rip it to shreds before I could even get back from taking a pee..

Thank GOD (& Klei..) theyre finally implementing an actual for real pause button.. and during the Tv show commercials I can play some DST :lol:

I’ve looked up the names of several in-game items, trinkets, WintersFeast dishes, Hallowed Nights candies, Shipwrecked foods, & event decorations to see what results I get on Google: Only to be filled with some instant regrets when some of those things pull up some fairly disturbing & highly unexpected results.

On 10/19/2021 at 4:19 AM, Blue Moth said:

I've not been an active player for a long time...

Same as this. The last time I was active was around this time last year. I still come back here every now and then, though. I can’t deny that DST is still one of my favorite games regardless.

I am filled with an irrational urge to smash the Glommer statue every time I see it.
I do so.

To this day, I remain a devout follower of the cult of Eternal Backpack.
No chest slot items.
Just Backpack.

just backpack

|| Just Backpack. ||

Spoiler

...I mean...Insulated Pack/Krampus Sack once they're available, but you get the idea. Storage. I'm a loot goblin, I need the space.

On 10/8/2021 at 1:13 AM, GetNerfedOn said:

I don't play DST as i regularly used to because it's a massive time sink.

Im just now trying to get back into it after close to a year. Me and the wife lost our 55' TV and have been trying to play on separate TVs/PS4s. The lag is insane (I'm sure due to our garbage internet). Today we are gonna try and split screen on the 40' TV, we will see how my eyes do. We have a big move coming up in about 6 months, hopefully after getting settled we will be in a better position internet wise.

Also I'm still pretty butt hurt by the acquisition of Klei by Tencent.

Archived