Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

19 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Because klei had the awesome idea of defending us from that malicious light source by making them high priority when holding cntl+F...

And they take fireflies to make, which used to be barely renewable. They're a bit more of an attractive option now that fireflies are a lot more renewable, but they still are evil and must be slaughtered at once which is a bit of a downside.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Because klei had the awesome idea of defending us from that malicious light source by making them high priority when holding cntl+F...

Also clicking on them doesn't pick them up, it instantly destroys them. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Does the star callers staff have to be hooked up to the alter the entire full moon night without being broken for transforming into the moon callers staff?

no, just 1 or 2 day sections (cant recall). Which means that you can convert multiple staffs if the night is long enough

5 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Guys what is the best use for 6 stacks of honeycombs, 9 1/2 stacks of honey and 21 stacks of stingers?

Well of course you'll have to follow suit of my friend @Maxil20 and construct a Mega Bee Box Farm and become the top 1% of honey production in Don't Starve!
image.png.2b90f91980059b9239ed2aac1ea33dac.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hornete said:

Well of course you'll have to follow suit of my friend @Maxil20 and construct a Mega Bee Box Farm and become the top 1% of honey production in Don't Starve!
image.png.2b90f91980059b9239ed2aac1ea33dac.png

I dont know whats worse. The fact that its not in a nice perfect square due to the land border or the fact that getting within a screen of this would set my computer on fire 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mantispidae said:

I dont know whats worse. The fact that its not in a nice perfect square due to the land border or the fact that getting within a screen of this would set my computer on fire 

That looks about a hundred times better than a boring square.

6 hours ago, Oyrx said:

Does anyone know if wurt takes more damage from electrical damage at all times or is it only when she's wet?

As far as i know, all chacters take the same electeical damage.

Eléctrica damage is good against merms because they are all the time wet (blue text) but wurt isnt all the time wet 

• Like 2

hello, guys.
as all you know - when hallowed nights started - all "costume" collection skins became heirloom - so my question is: will all skins (bodies and heads) that are heirloom now remain that tag after event ends OR lose it and turns into common elegants and distinguisheds instead? 
thanks anybody who'll help! 

Edited by lovememore

What determines if a Rocky Biome will have Meteor showers? Can't really find much info about it.

Cause in my recent world i have 3 large Rocky Biomes and only one of them ever has Meteor showers. The other 2 don't have meteor showers at all.

7 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

What determines if a Rocky Biome will have Meteor showers? Can't really find much info about it.

Cause in my recent world i have 3 large Rocky Biomes and only one of them ever has Meteor showers. The other 2 don't have meteor showers at all.

Rocky biome is the one that is fully covered in Rock turf. The one with meteors is a Mish mash of different turfs, and barren floor. 

1 minute ago, BezKa said:

Rocky biome is the one that is fully covered in Rock turf. The one with meteors is a Mish mash of different turfs, and barren floor. 

So only Mosaic spawns Meteors?

So the wiki article is misleading / wrong then? Cause it says "Rockyland" biomes can spawn Meteors.

Edited by ALCRD