Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

if you will use glass axes, with 4 you should have more than enough. If is misery is wet and you use glass axes you may need only 2 just in case

i cant tell without glasses, cant remember how many i needed before RoT xD

I don't have glass axes, I do have 14 weather pains though, I plan to do the fight in Winter where he'll be wet the entire fight.

1 hour ago, HowlVoid said:

How do I add a thingy below my posts? And how can I see other peoples biographies?

Go on Account Settings for your Klei forums account. You will see an option labeled "signatures" where you can enable them being viewable in the first place (I believe it's disabled by default) and add your own.

Edited by l0rdgumby
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, l0rdgumby said:

Go on Account Settings for your Klei forums account. You will see an option labeled "signatures" where you can enable them being viewable in the first place (I believe it's disabled by default) and add your own.

Thanks for helping me unleash hell upon the forum.

• Wavey 2

17 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hey guys if I use Mad Science Lab & I create a tiny fenced in area full of Carrats will those Carrats live forever inside the fence or will they starve and turn into rot?

I would love to keep them around for a cool man made pet pen.

As long as Carrats aren't in your inventory and are just roaming/buried headfirst in the ground they'll live forever. I've got a pen of them near my racing track 

Only problem with them is they stay buried until dug up so it kind of just looks like a pen full of twitching carrots

Edited by GelatinousCube
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ArubaroBeefalo said:

im running out of ideas, how can i summon the twins of terror?

While officially I have no idea-

Unofficially with a name like that I would force the player to have to be fully insane with at least two on screen terrorbeaks and to socket some item into a thing.

My best guess would it’s a play on the word “terror” like “Terrazing” but you can maybe ask hornete for answers :) 

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

While officially I have no idea-

Unofficially with a name like that I would force the player to have to be fully insane with at least two on screen terrorbeaks and to socket some item into a thing.

My best guess would it’s a play on the word “terror” like “Terrazing” but you can maybe ask hornete for answers :) 

the terrarium actually accepts

Spoiler

nightmere fuel

but idk if i cant do the fight because i just defeated the eye of terror or because im missing an step

i will try to see if works in the ruins during nightmere cycle xD

2 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

Is there a way to create a fence the MooseGoose can't destroy (or the gooslings) ? I want to block it in her area.

Any ideas ?

You could plant pinecones around a nest to prevent Moose/Goose from destroying the walls for the Gooslings trap, M/G can't destroy trees.

Did the new update make a secret change to Wurt?? My “King” is Dead but there are still guard Merms & Merms in General spawning out of their houses in WINTER (apparently they aren’t supposed to spawn at all in Winter) & Royal Guards without needing that useless king?? Awesome.

note: Wurt still loses the changes/buffs to her own appearance, but the guards still spawn.

Edited by Mike23Ua

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Did the new update make a secret change to Wurt?? My “King” is Dead but there are still guard Merms & Merms in General spawning out of their houses in WINTER (apparently they aren’t supposed to spawn at all in Winter) & Royal Guards without needing that useless king?? Awesome.

note: Wurt still loses the changes/buffs to her own appearance, but the guards still spawn.

Did they die previously? Wasn't that they don't respawn in winter when dead? Idk I don't play shrek.

Just now, Geo95 said:

Anyone knows how to spawn the Twins? I've killed the Eye of Terror and gave the terrarium a nightmare fuel but don't get a "touch" option. Do I have to wait till full/new moon?

I believe there's a countdown of ?15? days before either one can be fought again.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Geo95 said:

Anyone knows how to spawn the Twins? I've killed the Eye of Terror and gave the terrarium a nightmare fuel but don't get a "touch" option. Do I have to wait till full/new moon?

As far as I've read you have to wait 15 days for it to develop.

I have 2 questions of the new update:

1. Is the eye helmet a one time thing only per world, or how would multiple people get multiple helmets?
  2. Will these changes/boss stay in the game, or will it be a time limited event? (like Year of the Varg)
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ShadowDuelist said:

How? We fought the boss being about 5 people and it only dropped one. And after that the terrarium remains empty, and we can place nightmare fuel inside to fight the twins.

So how would the others get a helmet?

Wait. It has a cooldown like most bosses :p

• Thanks 1

Just now, ShadowDuelist said:

How? We fought the boss being about 5 people and it only dropped one. And after that the terrarium remains empty, and we can place nightmare fuel inside to fight the twins.

So how would the others get a helmet?

i think the boss can be refought every 15-20 days-ish

• Thanks 1