Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Could someone slightly more knowledgeable than me be able to check the game code to see how sunken chests (treasure chests for the lua file) calculate their loot, and then explain how they found that?

both because the wiki isn't properly updated on how the loot generates from them, and also because I'd live to figure out a bit more on how the game code works.

3 hours ago, HumanBean150 said:

Could someone slightly more knowledgeable than me be able to check the game code to see how sunken chests (treasure chests for the lua file) calculate their loot, and then explain how they found that?

There's basically 5-6 loot sets, each with a different 'weight'. When you reveal a treasure spot, it spawns a Sunken Chest and fills it with one of these loot sets at random.

Each loot set can have some variable loot as well, but they are mostly static. For example, the coveted "ruins" set always has a Pick/Axe, a Lantern and a Thulecite Suit, but it also has a variable amount of Thulecite and a single gem (the color of which is chosen at random between like 3 different options).

• Like 3

On 10/21/2021 at 12:51 PM, SkyistheGround said:

can anyone show me what blooming saladmander wormwood looks like? i wont be able to see for myself for a while and i wanna know what he looks like asap

My friend was using him in-game last night and his stalk clips horribly through headgear, or at least the eyebrella since I don't remember seeing him wear other headgear. I didn't get a good picture of it, all I have is this picture I took of a pig following him onto the other boat for some reason. He's in the picture, but he's far away from the camera and turned to the side while behind a vine so you can't see it very well. The front and back facing sprites have it be this huge thing that sticks out above it, a lot more visible than shown off in that picture. 

image.png.6a6eb84722e41e2f4c891a5dfdd02b4d.png

Just something to keep in mind for anyone considering purchasing it. I think it looks great other than that.

Has anyone found the special treat or two changes they slipped into Hallowed Nights?

And Since Klei stated that this is a “Bonus” QoL update, that would mean that there was still another QoL that was scheduled in the roadmap coming, so what do you guys think will be in that other QoL?

And, will it come alongside the Terraria crossover thing in November, the Wolfgang Rework in December, Or do you think it has been pushed back into the 2022 Roadmap to come with the Year of the Tiger in January or even past that in February?

Personally I’m going with late December.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

Did you turn bloom on all of a sudden?

... yes.

Is there a way to get a pig house to spawn new pigs with the original pig tennant being still alive? (I want to keep farming werepigs, but I just can't kill Gouda, Chip and Puffin...)

how much exactly crossover going to bring?

tell me something between 1 to 100

only skins(1)-----------------------------we will have a portal to the other game like DLCs in original dontstarve(100)

i think its about riiight here

----------/-------------------(34)

Can we get an update to the Obituaries page that only shows your most recent Deaths, and not the Deaths for the longest amount of days you have lived?

I think anyone who owns Wanda now reads as most deaths to “passage of time”

please update this Klei

• Like 1

Question to Wanda mains.

Have you actually crashed your cave server with your Backtrek Watch?

Cause i sure as hell did ..lol

All i wanted was to teleport back to the Archives and bam! Cave shard server was not responding.

Edited by ALCRD

48 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Question to Wanda mains.

Have you actually crashed your cave server with your Backtrek Watch?

Cause i sure as hell did ..lol

All i wanted was to teleport back to the Archives and bam! Cave shard server was not responding.

im just practically spamming between surface, cave base, ruins and atrium and in any of the trips my game crashed

do you use mods?

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

im just practically spamming between surface, cave base, ruins and atrium and in any of the trips my game crashed

do you use mods?

Only "Combined Status" and "Geometric Placement".

It happened only once so far when using the Backtreck from surface to ruins ..but still caught me off guard.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Big Ups 1