Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

1 hour ago, Fridgetty said:

why can't you eat pigskin ? Pigs can eat them, hounds can eat them, spiders can eat them, why cant the player eat it ? I've been craving for pigskins and i badly want to eat it.

From the wiki:

Pig Skin is a "horrible" meat food item, which means that while the player refuses to eat it, Spiders and Pigs will see Pig Skin as food and will eat it if left on the ground.

• Like 1

Anyone know if the trade inn drops are boosted during the Cawnival event? I want to know whether or not I should sacrifice my 1000000000 t-shirts to the alter of the trade inn guy or just unravel them (probably for weaving the next DLC character)

20 minutes ago, Knowbodie said:

Anyone know if the trade inn drops are boosted during the Cawnival event? I want to know whether or not I should sacrifice my 1000000000 t-shirts to the alter of the trade inn guy or just unravel them (probably for weaving the next DLC character)

When I traded my stuff few days ago I got stuff only one tier higher (mostly traded common items). Then again I didn't make too many trades, so maybe I was just unlucky.

• Big Ups 1

4 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

does planting seeds on Tilled ground directly as wormwood without hoeing the ground enable the production of giant crops?

Yes if is soil because they still yace access to nutrients but if you plant directly on any other turf no because there is no nutrients

I might be wrong but i remember having giants using wormwood months ago

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, -Variant said:

That's why. Disable it.

disabled and still happens, could it be the resolution?

edit: it fixed the ones dropped in the ground, but not the crafting textures

edit 2: fixed when leaving and reentering

Edited by Wardin25
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Well-met said:

tumbleweeds are good enough to the point they can sustain a full base, by simple virtue that they stack in corners and do not infact vanish into the sea as they should.

so yeah "good loot" lol

Oh, that's why I see "so many" pub bases in DF desert? Because "that good", eh. This game isn't mostly for experienced solo players. Bulk player-base dies flamboyantly in said desert, hence it needs not be even harder by having almost all Tumbleweeds lost in sea before people can catch them.