Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

5 minutes ago, Friendly Grass said:

Burn it (unless burning it drops the items on the ground but I doubt it), drop it in the ocean, feed it to a lureplant.

But what is this “bomb” you speak of?

Lmao every time :wilson_laugh:

Maybe I’ll refrain from answering questions

It contains atleast 40 bulbous lightbugs and everytime I open them for lightbugs, they crash my game :ᗡ

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, Fridgetty said:

It contains atleast 40 bulbous lightbugs and everytime I open them for lightbugs, they crash my game :ᗡ

Man oh man, that reminds me when I bundled 100+ light bugs and left it at a sign saying it was a gift for my friend, they did not have a fun time cleaning up the mess in the base afterwards : )

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Happy Hazard 1

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

Man oh man, that reminds me when I bundled 100+ light bugs and left it at a sign saying it was a gift for my friend, they did not have a fun time cleaning up the mess in the base afterwards : )

Wouldn't they just fall on the ground as a stack? 

4 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Seems like you didnt pay the tribute

Check the oasis desert, there is a friendly ant waiting for you

Well, that is it? I will check the wiki about about that. I don't like that boss :> Not wanna fight with her right now. Thank you mate.

12 minutes ago, thomas.p46 said:

Well, that is it? I will check the wiki about about that. I don't like that boss :> Not wanna fight with her right now. Thank you mate.

You dont need to fight him. You can pay tributes with trickets and rocks so he wont atack you with that sinkholes for an amount of time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, thomas.p46 said:

A few more tips on the sinkholes: If you hear rumbling and your character babbles about it, run outside of your base. You'll have only 10 seconds before they spawn in.

Another note; If you play without server mods (which I assume you're using lots), those things will absolutely destroy any structures above them, and won't be saved like what you see in your image.

16 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Another question, how is that fire next to the flingo still burning?? :D

Dude added a mod to counter sinkholes without even knowing about them, its clearly a mod to make fligos ignore firepits

54 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

Wiki says it's "kraken".

image.thumb.png.ac5f35628fbee8118eb307801c02dc7a.png

yes but i have find all the bosses in every tuning.lua but not quacken (even doing ctrl+f 1000 to look after a prefab with that amount of hp) neither iron hulk hp (only his atacks with their damage, i guess because his body is in a funtion in another file)

maybe is in another file?

edit: nvm i found it. Some bosses uses the hp from others so they dont have an entrace in the tuning.lua file

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo