Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

11 minutes ago, Terra_Zina said:

Probably an extremely stupid question, but... how do you even use wormhole skins? They're a passive object that already exist on the map. Can you craft your own now or do you have to left click them in some way?

You need to use the clean sweeper to change the skin. Similar to how you change the skin of the tam.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Lbphero said:

does webber like fish tacos

ok i looked it up and i got the info... a lot of taco recipes but one of them had letters in it so does the name webber so webber is in fact a fish taco meaning he likes fish tacos thank you for coming to my ted talk

Just now, Dextops said:

ok i looked it up and i got the info... a lot of taco recipes but one of them had letters in it so does the name webber so webber is in fact a fish taco meaning he likes fish tacos thank you for coming to my ted talk

does wigfrid like fish tacos

20 minutes ago, Lbphero said:

does wigfrid like fish tacos

image.png.43381f91a64feaf85c92fc2953fdf7fd.png

19 minutes ago, Dextops said:

no

image.png.43381f91a64feaf85c92fc2953fdf7fd.png

yes.png.4688e701bf6c57b7e6359e43e154401e.png

Exclamation points are generally used to convey feelings of happiness or suprise, and since Wigfrid has already identified what the item she is holding is, she is conveying happiness at the sight of Fish Taco's.

image.png

2 minutes ago, Lbphero said:

does wurt like fish tacos >:)

image.png.7261b0a1eab8a7119aa67cd3c6108e67.png

We can assume from the "..." that Wurt feels sad or is leaving her sentence trailing, both of which are generally conveyors of unhappiness.

Another assumption can be made that since Fish are normally kept as pets in Merm culture, cooking them alive and stuffing them into a corn tortilla is considered "taboo" to some degree.

Also, Wurt is a vegan.

39 minutes ago, Lbphero said:

does webber like fish tacos

image.png.4039ce845de05fe6c1a24a14b5cc358d.png

Statistical analysis of the sentence "Taco Tuesday!", with some context clues, tells us that Webber's family used to serve Tacos on Tuesday very commonly. Using the exclamation mark from earlier, and since we have no way of knowing if it's Tuesday when Webber says this, we can safely determine that Webber feels nostalgic about Taco Tuesday, and therefore is experiencing happiness, therefore meaning Webber likes Fish Tacos and Tacos in general.

Edited by BoySyrup
Excess "Fish in a blanket"
  • Like 1
  • Potato Cup 2

Just now, HowlVoid said:

Do fish tacos like fish tacos?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes