Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

1 hour ago, HowlVoid said:

The problem was never really Wes in the first place. People want to "optimize" their server, but I just don't understand why make such a server public in the first place. When a "Wes level" person can pick Wolfgang and die in the next two days.

as a repeat-failed wortox i can testify that character class isnt equivocal to skill

2 hours ago, Aeglefire said:

Why do Gestalts make you sleepy?

Who knows why apparitions from a Totally Normal Moon do what they do?

2 hours ago, Aeglefire said:

What is Enlightenment (aka Lunacy)?

It's not really clear, beyond being the opposite of Insanity.

The Moon (and, by extension, Gestalts) is the antithesis to Them (and, by extension, Shadow Creatures). Whereas Insanity represents how susceptible you are to the Shadow Creatures' (violent) influence, Enlightenment represents how susceptible you are to the Gestalt's influence.

• Like 2

On 4/5/2021 at 8:36 AM, QuartzBeam said:

The Moon (and, by extension, Gestalts) is the antithesis to Them

I have a feeling that actually Gestalts could be Them, or in any case that They could be more related to gestalts than to shadow creatures: this chain of updates is called Return of Them, and it's when Gestalts were introduced. I wouldn't exclude that Gestalts came to the world before the survivors (except Maxwell, who talks about Them in adventure mode, meaning that maybe he was already on the throne by the time they left), and then went away, but now are back because of reasons that hopefully we'll see when the update chain reaches its end.

52 minutes ago, Dextops said:

how does glommer poop without eating anything

"Glommers Goop" as far as we know it could just be some saliva or some substance that is similar to a cat's hairball

either that or he feeds off of lunar energy or it drains your life when youre near it

• Sanity 1

3 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

"Glommers Goop" as far as we know it could just be some saliva or some substance that is similar to a cat's hairball

either that or he feeds off of lunar energy or it drains your life when youre near it

Or maybe he has a nuclear engine?

4 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

considering his sanity aura he feeds off nightmare creatures that are ever present in the world around us.

22 hours ago, Behan said:

How can I reliably spawn a Lord of the Fruit Flies?
Tried both 16+ rotten and 16+ grown crops at the same time for days, all of it on 40+ days worlds, nothing worked yet for me

Lord of the fruit flies spawns when atleast 15 crops grow up or rot within a 1.5 tile radius. how far are your plots? 

Edited by Fridgetty

40 minutes ago, Fridgetty said:

Lord of the fruit flies spawns when atleast 15 crops grow up or rot within a 1.5 tile radius. how far are your plots? 

They are pretty close to each other, but I havent put much effort on that. How much is one tile? Is it equivalent to one rigamajig use?

Since beefalo grooming station has everything unlocked from the getgo, if you turn on the Year of the Beefalo event, will the Sewing Station and Scrolls be obsolete? 

Or does the grooming station crafted at the shrine has different properties than the grooming station crafted in structures?

6 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Since beefalo grooming station has everything unlocked from the getgo, if you turn on the Year of the Beefalo event, will the Sewing Station and Scrolls be obsolete? 

Or does the grooming station crafted at the shrine has different properties than the grooming station crafted in structures?

No, I mean well technically yes.. but also no.

Hold on let me explain: The Sewing Station and scrolls create Beefalo dolls, which can be traded to pig king for golds, or placed around your world for looks.

If your goal is only to get golds off them I guess you can just create the same doll over and over, but if you want all the little dolls on cute display you’ll still need to sew them together.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, BezKa said:

image.png.47a776d9057bc961161ccf3b73dfa412.png

what dis?

Is it the library sharing thing from steam?

Did you share your library or someone who has dst with you? It happens to me once and my guess is that, since the guy who shared the library with me also has dst, steam though that i was using his dst instead of recognizing that i have it too

20 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Is it the library sharing thing from steam?

Did you share your library or someone who has dst with you? It happens to me once and my guess is that, since the guy who shared the library with me also has dst, steam though that i was using his dst instead of recognizing that i have it too

oh, that's probably it then.