Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Hello, can I please get all of you who are on XBOX to please log in to your Xbox & go to the review tab for Dont Starve Together & Like & Comment on my Review for the game? And maybe if you want leave your OWN Review as Well!

I noticed how most if not all the Reviews for this game are from 2017... and that just won’t freaking do AT ALL guys... surely we can do better than that? please help get this game more widely known by rating it & through Word of Mouth.

Don’t Starve & DST is one of the best gaming franchises I’ve ever had the privileges of enjoying and that would’ve never happened at all had I not been one of those types of gamers who willingly dive into lesser known games they know next to little (or nothing) about, I am glad I took the chance on this title, as it truly has provided me with more entertainment value then triple A blockbuster releases I’ve paid well over 100$ for.

Go Review DST! And if you’ve already reviewed it UPDATE your Reviews so I’m not the only one with a review Thats from 2021.. Thanks :wilson_love:

Edited by Mike23Ua

38 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

do watering cans increase mob wetness

is water wet

NO! Nothing makes any mobs wet besides the world's global wetness. Dragonfly and players are the only exception to this. You can make her wet with a watering can or balloons, but not any other mob.

26 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Can it be used on toads cap to make him wet?

No. Same reason as above. Can only be wet if the entire caves are wet.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Sybastion said:

Do crops grow in winter?

Yes. Though most of them do not have winter as one of their preferred seasons, so they grow twice as slow. And that's without taking into account the longer nights, which also increase growth time.

Carrots, Potatoes, Pumpkins, Asparagus and Garlic are the ones that like growing in Winter.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, VouMorrer said:

how to make caves only world?

pc players; download prison island and too many items+ off of steam, generate a prison world and add a single sinkhole with tmi+ and go downstairs. once down there you delete the stairs and viola!

console players; make a normal world, cry a little, pretend you didnt really want a caves-only world anyway and then go take your frustrations out on dragonfly

21 minutes ago, VouMorrer said:

how to make caves only world?

Enter this command before creating a world

SERVER_LEVEL_LOCATIONS = {"cave", "forest"}

This basically just flips the caves and surface around which allows you to create a caves only world. You'll need to reenter this command every time youd like to create a caves only world another time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Question #1: If we could make Caves only or Surface only worlds.. could we then in turn have more Surface/Caves content since the game is no longer trying to balance two different shards?

Question #2: I notice that on PC and PlayStation that DST is having (or Recently had) a price discount sale, Anyone know when will Xbox version of DST go on sale again? I would like to buy this game for a few friends but I would like to pick it up for them on a sale if possible.

37 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Enter this command before creating a world

SERVER_LEVEL_LOCATIONS = {"cave", "forest"}

This basically just flips the caves and surface around which allows you to create a caves only world. You'll need to reenter this command every time youd like to create a caves only world another time.

it worked! thanks! 

i didnt even knew it was possible to enter commands outside of the game

• Happy Hazard 1