Ipsquiggle

Oxygen Not Included DLC Roadmap July 2020

t0panka    1642

Well shieeet that sounds crazy and over the top with the mutiple bases. I hope the radiation part has some structures mechanics into it

also all this sounds like it will chew trough our computers much faster than vanilla. I hope for some performance magic happening too

• Like 1

mr peeps    180

Klei. 

This will actually make this game, no joke, PERFECT

Multiple, visitable colonies has been the one thing I was preaching on the suggestion forum for ages. This game is literally everything I have ever wanted in a game. Thank you. Thank you so much. I wish every god damn person in your studio the best. Love you guys <3

• Like 4

RonEmpire    633
10 minutes ago, OxCD said:

Klei, seriously, do you think it's a reasonable airlock ???

Pwaaaa ! Noooobs !

image.png.89823d42670808fd3c8cfa10fcb66a68.png

The hype is here, We're all ready to give a big welcome to this addon of what is already a masterpiece. I'm hopping up and down...

i noticed that too.  lol.    unless they actually do something about  'airlock door mechanics. 

4 hours ago, lee1026 said:

Multiple colonies? My computer wants to cry at the thought of reliably simulating all of it.

yea-  its lagging a lot as is.   getting multiple colonies is going to be something.     

its also going to depend on the new colonies size.    or trimming down the size of the current map and then allowing multiple new colonies that are smaller in map size.

g5457s    432

Because all space destinations can be visited, I wonder...

What's lying down there in the ruined Earth? What mysteries can the dupes unravel as to how it ended up that way? And how can they get through the shield? Can't wait to find out! And can't wait to do more... Sandbox mode... experiments... on my dupes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

deathofbarney    330

Awwwww yeaaaah I am excited for this, although Im not terribly skilled at it ONI has my second most played time on my steam account. I look forward not only to the new content, but also new adorable designs and art!

GnyoR    23
7 hours ago, Squeegee said:

image.png.8a1ecbd1f3cc27ebce944177c54f789c.png

they added window background tiles, yessss

Sadly, this may be another non-buildable POI props..

• Sad 2