Wes's Refreshing Character is Still Available

23 minutes ago, Warlockadamm said:

Screenshot_20200401-125511_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ad2c3c4527496fb4bc09a35781b01926.jpg

Okay Klei, this have to be a weavable loading screen vignette !

Edit : WAIT, IT IS !

Spoiler

wes.png

You'll have it if you connect to the game :)

Edited by ADM
  • Like 7
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

More info coming soon!

Hope you enjoyed this fun little diversion today. We don't usually do "surprises" like this, but we came up with the idea a couple weeks back and it just sounded like a fun thing to do while we try to keep ourselves sane. The team produced that short from start to finish in just under 2 weeks!  

Don't worry - this didn't slow down our content plan, we will have more info about the next update very soon.

rot_silhouette_beta_2_reveal.png

So, I was close to how it exactly looked.image.thumb.png.4051495dcd11c36b0e6c2e3c6bec83c1.png You're welcome for being given ideas

• Like 11
  • Haha 5

That wasn't funny ;<

Just kidding it was, but i still think that a character refresh for wes would be awesome, you can check the post i made about my ideas for it, it scares me from the much it fits recent character refreshes

Edited by The batting bat
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

Anyone from devs can confirm for me one information? Old one drops - wardrobe - is still avaiable to get or is out-dated now?

They said in the salt shaker thread that wardrobe will be back in a week (if it was removed from drops in the first place that is.

Edited by Kuba5565
  • Like 3

Screenshot_20200401-131054_YouTube.thumb.jpg.38716899ab89ae4dca329f2135752d83.jpg

My god look at the huge chunk taken out of the moon! How big is the Don't starve moon?! That should've probably did worse then the asteroid that hit the dinosaurs! Now I kind of wonder... is their like a Dont starve planet? Or even a Dont starve Space?!

• Like 17
  • Haha 1