Wes's Refreshing Character is Still Available

3 hours ago, Superwolfkid said:

Screenshot_20200401-131054_YouTube.thumb.jpg.38716899ab89ae4dca329f2135752d83.jpg

My god look at the huge chunk taken out of the moon! How big is the Don't starve moon?! That should've probably did worse then the asteroid that hit the dinosaurs! Now I kind of wonder... is their like a Dont starve planet? Or even a Dont starve Space?!

i always wanted (before rog even) a dlc where you can travel differents planets with their unique biomes and creatures

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, shadowDigga said:

2) You would be able to trade fish for gems (as I expected). Type and amount of gems would depend on fish weight and type (the harder to catch, the better the rewards).

I thought "She Sells Seashells". So I think you can buy seashells for gems and use the seashells to craft some new things (like an armored boat).

• Like 3

So nobody will analyze this short?

Listen to that Epic sound at the end of the video, when he's gets serious. (I shivered)

It looks like Wes is tired of feeling powerless and doesn't want to be underestimated anymore.

He will prove its worth!

He will take action on it!

And Wes will bounce back!

Edited by Wesbie
Weak is not the right word.
  • Like 11

13 minutes ago, Wesbie said:

So nobody will analyze this short?

Listen to that Epic sound at the end of the video, when he's gets serious. (I shivered)

It looks like Wes is tired of feeling powerless and doesn't want to be underestimated anymore.

He will prove its worth!

He will take action on it!

And Wes will bounce back!

You're right. He's gonna buy a helium tank. He's sick of blowing air into balloons. His lungs need a rest.

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 3

Funny video Klei , I gave it a sensible  chuckle. Very excited about this new boss even if we have to fight in the ocean. Kinda reminds me of the mobile oppression palace from that Futurama episode where Zoidbergs people took over earth lol. Looking forward to it.

Mobile_Oppression_Palace.jpg

Edited by themightyone
  • Like 10

6 hours ago, Cunning fox said:

So does this mean that we're never going to get the actual Wes rework?:shock:

If anything this probably means Wes either has a really really high chance of being next to make up for this, or that he's definitely not going to be the next rework

Although that means we might actually end up with TWO Wes shorts...

At least by the end of the day, no one can say Wes is under represented.

it's just that nobody plays as him

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I know this is irrelevant to the topic but could you please adjust how long you have to watch livestreams from 6 hours to 4 hours. and could you also let us know how long we've been watching the streams in order for us to find how close we are to getting the twitch drops 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bitcrushed_rage said:

it's just that nobody plays as him

I play as Wes but people get banned on Public servers for being him... even I've been bullied for liking Wes. I've 100% Wes' outfits and I love him deeply Cause I see so much potential to fix him to be good... Please Kiel, rework Wes...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 4

11 hours ago, Jason said:

• Resolved conflicts in Wes's internal dialogue
  • Replaced sense of existential dread with acceptance of the inevitable
  • Adjusted sense of reality to include that which inherently cannot be understood

Wait, do you mean like, specifically in regards to wes

Poor Mime lad

• Haha 1