Wes's Refreshing Character is Still Available

10 minutes ago, The batting bat said:

a character refresh for wes would be awesome

I have a whole entire idea list that I had on my "Wes needs to win the rework" forum page.... And that's what fooled me. But I would love to see Wes properly get a full rework to not be boring. He's not hard at all it just makes it frustrating to deal with his hunger. And for anyone who wants to play hard mode wes can have like an option to choose if he's 'Hard mode' or 'Normal'.  Hard mode would be normal Wes currently  and Normal would be a fixed Wes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

Screenshot_20200401-131054_YouTube.thumb.jpg.38716899ab89ae4dca329f2135752d83.jpg

My god look at the huge chunk taken out of the moon! How big is the Don't starve moon?! That should've probably did worse then the asteroid that hit the dinosaurs! Now I kind of wonder... is their like a Dont starve planet? Or even a Dont starve Space?!

It's more of a dimension, I think. It's a wild world where there's not much really known to be explained cause it has fast days and nights and seems that the 'moon' isn't an actual moon.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Jason said:

rot_silhouette_beta_2_reveal.png

Ok, lets try to play prophet again.

Most likely:

1) The new trader mob would behave like antlion - both a structure and a mob.

2) You would be able to trade fish for gems (as I expected). Type and amount of gems would depend on fish weight and type (the harder to catch, the better the rewards).

3) Would be found in deep or hazardous areas.

4) The structure is going to be movable (look at the claws) to allow relocation closer to the shore. (Cool, Yarrctopus wasn't able to do that).

Probably:

1) You can initiate the fight with it, fighting the boss creature beneath the shell.

2) It will drop a rare blueprint for something, hopefully useful.

3) There's also some light-golden ring thing between claws, probably a new type of very durable armor.

Spoiler

58 minutes ago, X-lem said:
1 hour ago, Jason said:

rot_silhouette_beta_1_reveal.png

4) These diamonds looks like a new type of gem. Perhaps all gems drops would be replaced with diamonds during full moons.

Edited by shadowDigga
  • Like 5