Favorite Examination/Inspection Quotes

kuva.png.9384728a49dcdc58af18ed22130d23ed.png

Is the first scream high-pitched and squeaky and the second one more masculine, to keep that tiny bit of dignity which still might exist after that first attempt? Or are they both essentially the same but at first Wolfie just didn't realise how terrified he actually was? Because it's Wolfgang there probably is no sarcasm involved but who knows, maybe there's a hidden side in him and he's been taking lessons from Max? So many questions and we will never know...

9 hours ago, Mrklli said:

Is the first scream high-pitched and squeaky and the second one more masculine, to keep that tiny bit of dignity which still might exist after that first attempt?

I like to think the first scream was more masculine, and the second scream more high pitched 

"When I look upon my reflection, a ghost stares back at me." - Wendy, Examining a Hot Spring.
"I like to kill small things." - Wendy, examining cut grass (DS/Singleplayer Only)
"It's quite pretty", followed by "Your sacrifice will not be in vain" - Wendy, when examining a Viney Bush in the shipwrecked expansion, before and after cutting it respectively.
"Antagonizing crows is always bad luck." - Wendy, examining a burning Friendly Scarecrow.
"This will protect me from those happy buzzing sounds. Oh, and the stingers." - Wendy, examining a beekeeper hat.
"I can wear pieces of dead things made into a vest!" - Wendy, examining a dapper vest.
"These didn't protect the ancients, now did they?!" - Wendy, examining Thulecite walls.

i main wendy so i only really see her quotes, haha

19 hours ago, Mrklli said:

Is the first scream high-pitched and squeaky and the second one more masculine, to keep that tiny bit of dignity which still might exist after that first attempt? Or are they both essentially the same but at first Wolfie just didn't realise how terrified he actually was? Because it's Wolfgang there probably is no sarcasm involved but who knows, maybe there's a hidden side in him and he's been taking lessons from Max? So many questions and we will never know...

I think it's Wolfgang realizing it's a child and pretending to be more scared.

On 5/5/2020 at 1:24 AM, Mrklli said:

That reminds me of a scene in Gravity Falls:

and Jesse did say that he liked the show in the Art Stream.

some wx quotes about birds (i c&p but idk how to remove the black background xd)

• SeagullSeagull (normal and held)- "WINGED SCUM"
  • SeagullSeagull (normal and held, in water)- "THE WATER IS NOW UNCLEAN"
  • ToucanToucan (normal and held)- "YOU HAVE AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF NOSE"
  • CormorantCormorant (normal and held)- "IT CAN FLY, BUT IT IS STILL INFERIOR"
  • DoydoyDoydoy (normal and held)- "INTELLIGENCE NOT DETECTED"

If we're talking mods, I combed through the mod page like a month ago and found a mod that added extra quotes for Lucy. There are a lot of good ones, but I think my favourite is "Do puns run in the scientist's blood?"

Yes, Luce, yes they do. 

image.png.f490704c195de404b585bfb512a9eb20.png

I find this one funny (it's for the stupefying lure)

image.png.d8814f42df00a1a61878569e3e2600fd.png

And I love this one, because it reveals abit of Woodie's life before joining the Constant, it looks like he was into fishing ! ^^

Archived