Favorite Examination/Inspection Quotes

I know someone probably posted this topic at some point, but as it has died, I'm genuinely curious as to what everyone's favorite quote is based on either the lore behind the quote or if its funny or a terrible Wilson pun (his quotes for new content have become better recently.) To start off, my favorite quote is 
Pocket Scale- "HELLO MY POCKET-SIZED BRETHREN" from WX-78, and I find this quote hilarious because I can only think about WX having a tiny army of pocket-sized robots.

How do I choose? There are literally hundreds of quotes in the game that I enjoy. Especially WX-78, most of what they say makes me laugh.

wxegg.jpeg.11f6c621bb45bbe44d64195a6721ea46.jpeg

And Wolfgang is also a gold mine of excellent quotes:

flower.jpeg.92fd0a856922c93562b88daba7261068.jpeg

And I'm also fond of the two-part ones, where a character reacts to an object in one state, then has a related quote for it in another state, such as Maxwell's for the Batilisk wing raw and cooked:

wing1.jpeg.396b37faa3e0a0be672886c3ba1d56eb.jpeg

wing2.jpeg.d231c7a0ea7e84ce7a17ff46cd9b478e.jpeg

I like a lot of Maxwell's quotes, actually. Particularly his generic default quote for objects without a quote assigned to them, which is, "You tell me." He knows that you, the player, were trying to get him to say something about the object, but he has nothing to say about it, so he breaks the fourth wall instead.

I'll stop myself now, I could keep listing quotes I like all day. ^o^;>

For me, it's literally any quote for Woodie that involves birds:

- "More birds! Why is it always birds?" [Gobbler]

- "It just had to be a giant bird." [Malbatross]

- "I don't trust birds that can't fly either." [Tallbird]

- "Doesn't matter if your'e from the Great White North. Still a bird." [Pengull]

Some of the new ones Wendy got in her Refresh. :) they are both funny, and sad from time to time..

I love the one for examining food that’s just been put into a cook pot.

”Whatever’s in there isn’t dead yet.” lol

The new ones with Abigail are just sad though :( “This time I can protect you.. for once.”

“I will never let you fade away Abigail”

The Animated Short didn’t tug at my heart strings.. but these dang in game quotes sure do! 

Archived