Klei Weekly Art Stream!

The first few tests of these suits would have been fun:

5c12d67e30417_Jetsuitstream(1).thumb.jpg.4b76571eedd57e79dcedaf6d214f50fb.jpg

Dino doing some repairs on a rocket. Part of me wishes I has drawn this in my drawing pad:

5c12d67f31865_Jetsuitstream(2).thumb.jpg.cb80540e1b877bcb6bcb218032bfb640.jpg

May have gone a little too over board with extra details ^^;

---

Moobot doesn't like people stealing his thunder:

5c12d6801f764_Jetsuitstream(4).thumb.jpg.1071de307077fe7dbd34d87294d9c8f7.jpg

I saved this one for last. Minespatch mentioned a Santa dupe but I decided to add a message:

5c12d6821e2cf_merryxmas.thumb.jpg.75f2081baa9fec0a1429582e5e6d1562.jpg

oni_artstream_sm.png

We wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who joined us during the Tuesday art streams this year as well as for checking out our final show of 2018 last week. We'll be back with more art streams in 2019!

Holiday Art Challenge
For the Holiday art challenge, draw your favourite characters and creatures from Don't Starve Together during Winter's Feast. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on the first art stream of 2019!

• Developer

Hey guys! since there's not going to be another stream till the new year i decided to post my messages here along with a present! You guys really make Tuesdays the best and I'm so happy that I can keep streaming with you guys every Tuesday. We have such a great crew! 

@minespatch: great work as always! What's the benefit of using receipt paper? Always great to see your stories take place and thanks for being so involved!
@crystal_clodet: great pose! I like how you are working with that rim light!
@Russian Philin: Whoa! great action shot and you drew me again! Thanks so much! beard comb and everything. hmm, I wonder if I should rock the handlebar mustache...
@DragonMage156: really expressive on that focused Dino! Well done. a big fan of your enraged moobot as well. Thanks for a great year of drawing along!
@ResettePlayer: I actually like the builds on these characters a whole lot. great detail and well done!  

----------
Here's a small picture I did in honor of everyone that drops by! I know I couldn't grab everyone but I hope you guys like it! Happy New Years everybody and we'll be sure to see you next year!

WkIYWj0.png)drawbarian_tuesdaycrew.png

SO until next time, keep on slaying, and be good to each other!

-jouste the drawbarian

Holiday Art Challenge - Don't Starve Together Winter's Feast Characters/Creatures

Here's the classic Winter's Feast duo: 

Unsuspecting Snowfallen Wilson being approached from behind by the Ravenous Feastclops.

IMG_2437.thumb.JPG.f3c5ca59c9ca45f3116586a39281da5b.JPG

HAPPY HOLIDAYS KLEI! 

See you in 2019.

(find me on instagram @makalawizard)

Holiday Art Challenge - Don't Starve Together Winter's Feast Characters

This is the very first time ever posting on the forums! I just made a little thingy to celebrate the winter event, and how much I love the game! I only started playing this year, and words cannot describe how long I've yearned for this skin! well, a few months really. But still! Happy holidays! 

wilson.png

5c202b861c8f0_20181223WinterFeastdesertnight.thumb.png.54e533782d9c9ad0be0b89d238556275.png

I scrambled with this one because despite me usually like to quickly doodle the challenge and finish it a week later, this felt important. Especially for the first stream of 2019.

My favorite don't Starve creature is the antlion, so thought it'd be fun to bring in the other favorite characters and creatures to sleep in the winter desert night. Thunderbirds remind me of owls, so the bird gets to be on the special winter feast cactus.

5c202b8a4f5d1_kleidevornaments2018.thumb.png.f20810835e9ae0a2c3816fa51da1e4ab.png

I didn't want to leave the devs without nothing, so here's to @nome@JoeW@JanH@AnimatedErica@KrisRF@jouste

@jambell

Apologies to Rags, Jarret, mei, toni, and the gang. Maybe next year.:wilson_dorky:

5c202b81dda24_themegaminespatchtree.thumb.png.5eb70a04a1f54ebca7877defb701ddc4.png

Art to the klei forum users, facebook friends, and devs. The gift art was accumulating to this big project. So happy to work on this for the last two weeks.:wilson_smile:

On 12/18/2018 at 4:30 PM, jouste said:
  1. @minespatch: great work as always! What's the benefit of using receipt paper? Always great to see your stories take place and thanks for being so involved!
  2. drawbarian_tuesdaycrew.png-jouste the drawbarian
  1. Believe it or not, several factors:
    You have the thin texture. It's not as course and rough like newsprint despite being just as smooth to ink on. Then you have the fact people throw it away, so the less wrinkled, the more drawing paper I have to work with. If there was more of the paper at a bigger size, I'd love to use it. Even a fine art convention I went to told me to get receipt paper in a store due to them not carrying that texture. So maybe in the future.
  2. 5c20332dadf3a_arieljoustepraisality.png.727f2adccc879b620a90b7a7b94d0493.png

Hey everyone, indeed, the art stream will be back at 4:00 PM (Pacific Time) today! Thanks to everyone who submitted their Winter's Feast art challenge pieces during the holiday break.

Weekly Art Challenge
The art challenge this week is to draw Don't Starve: Hamlet's Roc (BFB). Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream.

Archived