Klei Weekly Art Stream!

artstream_roc_sm.png

Thanks everyone for your weekly art challenge (Roc) submissions! Join us Tuesdays on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings. 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw the Ancient Guardian from Don't Starve Together. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream

So... I tried but the BFB just wasn't working out for me. I might still try to finish later, as I have a pretty clear image in my head of what I want to draw, but... in the meantime all I have to post is a dumb doodle I did last week during the stream. Mostly for @zergologist since we both love the Sanic merm. I present... Nart merm!

garbage.thumb.png.72231d0fd05809a6063147c00c00d279.png

Well, this's the first time I'm posting smth to forums, hope you like my artwork, I tried to follow the original style 

And I would like to say in this occasion that this game and you guys are really inspire me and I God damn love this game

Без названия79_20190119124355-01.jpeg

Archived