Klei Weekly Art Stream!

GASP GASP

Okay, not gonna lie, this took forever and I don't consider it finished but I'm out of time, even with the amazing @butlerkitties's help with drawing their OC, Wynnie . Introducing the Merm King's warriors, ready to have a royal rumble against the Pig King's elites. From left to right, their names are Guy, Tags, Nona, and Wynnie. They're ready to lay down the smack down with their oars (except for Guy, who is more of a bare-knuckle bodyslammer).

merm squad.png

Since I have a soft spot for Koalefants I thought I have to create something seriously fluffy this time. Again not-drawn piece of fan art, but I hope it's valid anyway. And Jesse, you pronounced my nick the correct way last week. There's no 'mister' in Mrklli. Thanks for streaming to us! C:

Fantti2.thumb.png.a7e41a32a139ffafa34639336946742c.png

8 hours ago, Mrklli said:

Since I have a soft spot for Koalefants I thought I have to create something seriously fluffy this time. Again not-drawn piece of fan art, but I hope it's valid anyway. And Jesse, you pronounced my nick the correct way last week. There's no 'mister' in Mrklli. Thanks for streaming to us! C:

Fantti2.thumb.png.a7e41a32a139ffafa34639336946742c.png

That is absolutely valid. I love how you've managed to create this kind of form with a small range of materials.

Here is my submission for the Koalefant this week. I was aiming for a more passive side to the Koalefant in a cosy scene. I ended up creating two variants of winter and summer when I couldn't decide on what one I preferred. I've settled on winter in the end, but I figured I'd post both of them!

Cosy Koalefant (Winter) 09-02-19.png

Cosy Koalefant (Summer) 09-02-19.png

artstream_koalefant_2_5_19_sm.png

Thanks everyone for their Koalefant art challenge submissions. Here is the finished piece from last week's Tuesday art stream. Be sure to join us every week on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings! 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw Wormwood from Don't Starve: Hamlet. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

Archived