Klei Weekly Art Stream!

artstream-wilsonfunko.png

Thanks everyone for your weekly art challenge submissions! Here is the finished Wilson and Chester (Funko-style) art piece from last week's show.

Join us Tuesdays on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, & even finish up streams with a blindfolded drawing. 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw Warbucks from Don't Starve: Hamlet. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

Hello, nice to meet you all!

I am TRICAT.

I did a video but I cannot upload videos here so, I will drop a link, see you in the art streaming!

I did it in a rush so I will probably upload a longer and less choppy version later. (On Twitter idk).

5 hours ago, TRISHAPE said:

Hello, nice to meet you all!

I am TRICAT.

I did a video but I cannot upload videos here so, I will drop a link, see you in the art streaming!

I did it in a rush so I will probably upload a longer and less choppy version later. (On Twitter idk).

Hello yes can I please have eleventy-billion of these?

artstream_warbucks.png

Thanks everyone for your weekly art challenge (Warbucks) submissions! Here is the finished Warbucks art piece from last week's show.

Join us Tuesdays on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings. 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw Wilba from Don't Starve: Hamlet. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

Sonic-merm, huh?

SO! I had no special idea for this week's theme and decided to make a little crossover with Sonic Adventure (DX).

Great ability to feel treasures near would fit Warbucks so nicely, don't you think?

Watch out, Warbucks! You are not the only one Treasure Hunter out there.

WarbucksMasterEmerald.png

Archived