Klei Weekly Art Stream!

artstream_ham_pog.png

A big thanks to everyone who submitted their Pog drawing challenges! Here is the finished Pog art piece from last week's show.

Join us Tuesdays on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings. 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw the Pugalisk from Don't Starve: Hamlet. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

Hi again everyone! 
I know this was last week challenge but due to work I was unable to finish it in time, but here it is finally. Hope you like it as much as I do!

PS: I'm not that good with the backgrounds but loved how the clouds turned out!

Pogs-Quest_by_Humandorf.png

Experimented with a lighter lineweight this week. Per what is becoming a theme with me, I tried "mermifying" the Pugalisk. My intention was to base it on an eel, though I still wanted to retain the distinctive hognose snake facial shape. As a result, it's not as eel-like as I originally envisioned. Still, I like how it turned out. I might stick to using lighter lineweights from now on for larger-scale creatures.

5c0dc1ea699f7_pugaliskmerm.thumb.png.08d578cc936f8f5b2b4d991fe88b11dc.png

@ShadowEnigma22 Exactly...I was thinking in Flareon meanwhile was drawing Willow...it's my favorite Pokémon with my favorite character in Don't Starve.

On 8/12/2018 at 6:25 AM, ShadowEnigma22 said:

@Humandorf Willow's "Fire + Pog = FirePog" is very cool.

Looks almost like a particular Pokemon... :wilson_sneaky: ...(Someone please mod Hamlet with Flareon Pogs.)

1200px-136Flareon.thumb.png.ea6d0adfe55ad5c27d7e362fbfdd259a.png

\(OwO)/ I want Flareon Pogs~ :love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart:

Please stay on topic. Jouste reads like thread live on Tuesdays.

Later than I would have liked but I got distracted by a million other things. That or I lacked a reference most of the week ^^; Anyway, I got lazy so I decided to draw a baby pugalist:

5c0f9acd21b6f_Pagilistart(1).thumb.jpg.61863b538531f1fed635d1199b04c7eb.jpg

You decide whether it's actually cute or not (Wilson would still try to keep it as a pet experiment anyway :p )

---

Jouste coloured the username doodles and it gave me and idea... then I realized I don't have an official palette for Dragon Mage ^^;

5c0f9aceec953_Pagilistart(2).thumb.jpg.5ba9ca32c0bf89531d1db7fd2ce6242c.jpg

I'll work that out later. For now, I'll just draw:

5c0f9ad0715a2_Pagilistart(3).thumb.jpg.003dc4ceff74e7f0f19e0790e54819dd.jpg

Hello again everyone!
Finally was able to finish a drawing on time (barely), Wolfgang is one of those characters with a very different anatomy from the rest of the cast, which was a challenge to draw...but nonetheless I really like the result, and hope you like it too! :emmersed:

Pugalisk-Quest_by_Humadorf.png

Here is Pugalisk nothing more nothing less I would have added some more but I was focused on somethingPugalisk.thumb.jpg.05545c9aeb803688855918b89a0a7c76.jpg

And the thing I was focused on was a school project around making Christmas decorations from stuff we can recycle so I made this little thing 

5c102444e2925_wintersfeastdecoration.thumb.jpg.6145f480496255c5a11b255d6ec83d7c.jpg

pugalisk_sm.png

Thanks everyone for sharing your drawing challenge pieces with us! Here is the finished Pugalisk art piece from last week's show.

Join us Tuesdays on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings. 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw your favourite Duplicants using their Jet Suits. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

Archived