Klei Weekly Art Stream!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums! 
Love the art stream and wanted to share my work with you guys. I love the game so I made a drawing of the OC of my boyfriend and mine in a Don't Starve style. I simply loved the result and hope you also like it!

Huma_DS_steam_publicacion2.png

Roberto_DS_steam_publicacion2.png

artstream-wilba.png

Thanks everyone for your weekly art challenge (Wilba) submissions! Here is the finished Wilba & Pig Guard art piece from last week's show.

Join us Tuesdays on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings. 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw the Pogs (with a Don't Starve character of your choice) from Don't Starve: Hamlet. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

Okay, I'm a little late this week because I started my new job and I've been a bit wiped out, not to mention I was really busy over the long weekend with family stuff. as a result, I didn't really get to do everything I wanted to with this one. Still, I can't say I'm entirely displeased with it. Say hello to Pig Queen (not Shadow Queen) Wilba!

queenwilba.png

Also, for those of you that don't watch my art thread, here's a Funko Pop mermified Wilba!

wilba funko merm.png

I haven't finished my pog for this week, but since this is on the topic of the stream...
I made a mermified Jouste
5c035eb6e1e94_joustemerm.thumb.png.f760bfdd154592df7a90aee937c6f292.png

Decided to base him off of a koi, since he's an artist and some koi look like they're covered in splotches of ink and paint. That isn't to say the drawbarian is messy, but koi just make me think "artsy." Also, thanks @SDragonhead for critiquing my design before I posted!

All right, I've finished my little menace! Presenting aqua pupper, sticker style.

They'll steal from fish farms and trawl nets. They'll dive for mussels, loot wobster dens and sea traps, and gobble up any seaweed they happen across. They'll even swarm a whale carcass that's been left to bloat. You ever heard the term "sea devils"? That's the pog merms, to a T.

mermpog.thumb.png.86cb923aaf6f1bc946e4ef994f2bd86b.png

Yes, I'm a fan of mermifying things. What tipped you off?

Archived