Sign in to follow this  
GuyNamedChris

All Released Skins (as of now)

Arlesienne    8987
50 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Only if it were! I have never ever got a sandals.

But as I checked, it's really the uncommon pleated shirt for me: I have got only one pleated shirt since I play DST. But for it, I have tons of (normal) shirts and pants.

What, you'd really wear these ghastly things?

• Like 2

Arlesienne    8987
1 hour ago, isthisworkingnow said:

I would- most shoe skins are barley noticeable 

The Janusz sandals scar you forever, trust me. I put them on the scarecrow.

• Like 1

mochilo    868
11 minutes ago, isthisworkingnow said:

It is the worst fashion choice ever.

I didn't realise that is what they were.

I'm happy I got your back before something worse happened on your feet.

• Like 2

fimmatek    4315
2 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

What, you'd really wear these ghastly things?

One can never know! Maybe I'd like it. But I don't have it, so I miss it. And yeah, maybe I wouldn't like it if I got it. But first I must try. And that's the last classy foot skin that I don't own. 

(And I'm pretty sure I'd like it more than Wendy with chest hair... :p but it's just my opinion. though :))

But above all, I must agree that pleated shirts are the... my least favorite commons. Even though I'd like to get each color once, just to have it. Who knows, maybe my taste will change in the next fifty years?... 

• Like 3

Arlesienne    8987
9 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

One can never know! Maybe I'd like it. But I don't have it, so I miss it. And yeah, maybe I wouldn't like it if I got it. But first I must try. And that's the last classy foot skin that I don't own. 

(And I'm pretty sure I'd like it more than Wendy with chest hair... :p but it's just my opinion. though :))

But above all, I must agree that pleated shirts are the... my least favorite commons. Even though I'd like to get each color once, just to have it. Who knows, maybe my taste will change in the next fifty years?... 

Throw me the link, we can trade for a different classy and if you don't like them, I will send you the other skin back. A reverse swap.

• Like 1

fimmatek    4315
24 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Throw me the link, we can trade for a different classy and if you don't like them, I will send you the other skin back. A reverse swap.

Hi!

So, you have too many sandals? :) I'll happyly trade, here's my link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=192195672&token=Lv-IxGXb

Also is it possible to send private messages? I don't want to spam the thread :)

• Like 1

mochilo    868
1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

Don't you hide that blasphemy you monster :mad:.

• Like 3

Arlesienne    8987
1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

Hi!

So, you have too many sandals? :) I'll happyly trade, here's my link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=192195672&token=Lv-IxGXb

Also is it possible to send private messages? I don't want to spam the thread :)

Yes, you can use PMs (though my inbox is currently overflowing) or write on my wall. I sent you the sandals, have fun ;).

fimmatek    4315
3 minutes ago, mochilo said:

Spoiler

truck-full-of-likes.jpg

Omg, do you make these pictures? Or find them? Where? These are just brilliant! :D 

Edited by fimmatek
  • Like 2

mochilo    868
2 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Omg, do you make these pictures? Or find them? Where? These are just brilliant! :D 

It showed up in front of me right as I saw your awesome picture. Like, you generated it out of nothing :|.

Google Images can bring you to wonderful places if you use the right words xD.

• Like 3

Zeklo    20008
3 minutes ago, Wolfa1 said:

So the Christmas skins have to be purchased, unlike the Hallowed Nights skins?

Nope.

A few skins labeled event are usable by everyone during the event. The Winter Collection drops like any other (with an increased chance). 

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 1

GuyNamedChris    13547
Just now, Wolfa1 said:

So the Christmas skins have to be purchased, unlike the Hallowed Nights skins?

No, they work exactly like the Hallowed Nights skins.

Event skins are given to you from the start and taken away after the event is over. Every other holiday skin can be found, kept, traded, marketed, etc. 

• Like 1

Ajosen    232
8 minutes ago, Walter0 said:

Klei........! D:

I think those are all still the rose skins. 

Edited by Ajosen
  • Like 1

Ajosen    232
Just now, Zeklo said:

They're not though.

I'm talking about the ones in the picture that arnt part of an official collection that is available to us now. The rest I'm 99.43% certain are from the rose collection.