Jump to content

All Released Skins (as of now)


Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Only if it were! I have never ever got a sandals.

But as I checked, it's really the uncommon pleated shirt for me: I have got only one pleated shirt since I play DST. But for it, I have tons of (normal) shirts and pants.

What, you'd really wear these ghastly things?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

What, you'd really wear these ghastly things?

One can never know! Maybe I'd like it. But I don't have it, so I miss it. And yeah, maybe I wouldn't like it if I got it. But first I must try. And that's the last classy foot skin that I don't own. 

(And I'm pretty sure I'd like it more than Wendy with chest hair... :p but it's just my opinion. though :))

But above all, I must agree that pleated shirts are the... my least favorite commons. Even though I'd like to get each color once, just to have it. Who knows, maybe my taste will change in the next fifty years?... 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

One can never know! Maybe I'd like it. But I don't have it, so I miss it. And yeah, maybe I wouldn't like it if I got it. But first I must try. And that's the last classy foot skin that I don't own. 

(And I'm pretty sure I'd like it more than Wendy with chest hair... :p but it's just my opinion. though :))

But above all, I must agree that pleated shirts are the... my least favorite commons. Even though I'd like to get each color once, just to have it. Who knows, maybe my taste will change in the next fifty years?... 

Throw me the link, we can trade for a different classy and if you don't like them, I will send you the other skin back. A reverse swap.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Throw me the link, we can trade for a different classy and if you don't like them, I will send you the other skin back. A reverse swap.

Hi!

So, you have too many sandals? :) I'll happyly trade, here's my link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=192195672&token=Lv-IxGXb

Also is it possible to send private messages? I don't want to spam the thread :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

One can never know! Maybe I'd like it. But I don't have it, so I miss it. And yeah, maybe I wouldn't like it if I got it. But first I must try. And that's the last classy foot skin that I don't own. 

(And I'm pretty sure I'd like it more than Wendy with chest hair... :p but it's just my opinion. though :))

But above all, I must agree that pleated shirts are the... my least favorite commons. Even though I'd like to get each color once, just to have it. Who knows, maybe my taste will change in the next fifty years?... 

Don't you hide that blasphemy you monster :mad:.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

Hi!

So, you have too many sandals? :) I'll happyly trade, here's my link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=192195672&token=Lv-IxGXb

Also is it possible to send private messages? I don't want to spam the thread :)

Yes, you can use PMs (though my inbox is currently overflowing) or write on my wall. I sent you the sandals, have fun ;).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mochilo said:

Don't you hide that blasphemy you monster :mad:.

Alright, here's my newest outfit:

costum.png

 

Well, I have this skin, even tried out this wonderful combination... and didn't like it. But eh, that's the fault of my taste, luckily not everyone is as boring as me! :D

Abaut your "you monster" quote: it reminds me of a famous game. But I think we can put our differences behind us... for science. ;)

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Omg, do you make these pictures? Or find them? Where? These are just brilliant! :D 

It showed up in front of me right as I saw your awesome picture. Like, you generated it out of nothing :|.

Google Images can bring you to wonderful places if you use the right words xD.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Wolfa1 said:

So the Christmas skins have to be purchased, unlike the Hallowed Nights skins?

Nope.

A few skins labeled event are usable by everyone during the event. The Winter Collection drops like any other (with an increased chance). 

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Wolfa1 said:

So the Christmas skins have to be purchased, unlike the Hallowed Nights skins?

No, they work exactly like the Hallowed Nights skins.

Event skins are given to you from the start and taken away after the event is over. Every other holiday skin can be found, kept, traded, marketed, etc. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...